You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The definative Hodgson poll.

Bogman

Should Roy be replaced with immediate effect?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Should Roy be replaced with immediate effect?

• Yes
    • No

Hmmmm, do I want the worst manager in Liverpool's history who is a mixture of incompetence and arrogance and who has us playing clueless, mind numbingly bad football, replaced immediately? or not?

Or do I want us to re-sign Crouch, add Wright-Phillips to the playing squad and blindly give him more time because I have these big shiny medals for objectivity and keeping to the Liverpool 'way', despite it dying ages ago and because I want to be seen by everybody as being able to be so analytical and balanced and fair?

Tricky one.

I'm clinging to one hope and one hope only...that they have identified their long term replacement who won't be available until the Summer and Steptoe would get a pay off anyway whether we sacked him today or in June and he may aswell earn his corn as get it for free.

If this isn't the case, then they can fuck off him any time they like. Yesterday preferably before he does any more damage, and if there are any players who actually think he's the right man for the job and like his tactics and playing style, then it's imperative that they fuck off with him. He is a disaster, a one hundred percent, unmitigated, tedious, embarrassing, depressing, anti-football disaster. He is a drowning man, he can drag some players down to the bottom with him, but not the club.

restrained for you PB. And some of it actually makes sense.

If we are going to sign players in January then we need a new manager in who wont sign the likes of Poulsen and Konchesky. This is a very important time for the team. we are going backwards and we need to halt that. We need to get a top class manager in, we will go nowhere with hodgson. It was a stupid appointment and its time to fix that.

I've voted yes but only if there is a long term manager lined up to replace him immediately,if not then i would vote to give him until that long term target is ready to take over.

Getting rid of him without any well thought out strategy is like making a ships captain walk the plank when he is the only one who knows how to pilot the vessel.

I dont want Kenny in any capacity personally as i dont think he deserves to be temporary manager,he should be permanent or none and i think Kenny's ship has sailed,especially as hes 58 now and thats only a few years younger than Hodgson is.

People are shallow fucks these days. One of the few things marking out Liverpool as different is its class. These internet campaigns are a slippery slope of cuntishness, we're heading towards Newcastle territory and fast.

I don't think Hodgson is up to it at all but I don't want him out now. At the end of the season when he's had chance to prove his incompetence beyond doubt. Players will leave but I don't give a fuck, we need players who will stick around for the next 5 years through a rebuilding job.

Just don't let Hodgson buy any new players. If we get anyone in, let Commoli do it. Hopefully Hodgson will either resign or he can sit it out for the rest of the season when he can then be dumped on his arse.

Guest davelfc

Take your

The Day He Gets Sacked

http://www.ynwa.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=151001

and your

The Dalglish chants next Saturday - we need them to be louder than eve

http://www.ynwa.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=150988

and fuck off!

(there are some other decent threads on there and some decent posters, including a fair few from here)

I voted no (ducks flying objects) only because I want ownership to have enough time to make a proper selection for the long term, and I don't believe a caretaker manager will be any better for the team than Roy. Just more instability, plus caretaker managers have a tendency of hanging around longer than they should, all too often getting the job by default.

I think Hodgson should go but only when the best long term replacement becomes available.

No go ahead and pile on.

Guest ShoePiss

I'm going to abstain on this, I would love Hodgson to be replaced with someone more befitting the position but this just doesn't sit well with me.

Ideally people like Comolli and Dalglish will be giving NESV feedback on the situation and Hodgson will be fired with a caretaker to the end of the season and a full time in place to start in the summer.

If NESV listen to this demand it sets a terrible precedent, they have to execute their own plan independent of this.

If anything this strategy would do more harm than good, as I would say NESV would be more likely to keep Hodgson on as a result, and I wouldn't blame them. They can't be seen to be pandering to the supporters every demand via internet campaigns, when would it ever end?