You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The definative Hodgson poll.

Bogman

Should Roy be replaced with immediate effect?  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Should Roy be replaced with immediate effect?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, yes, yes, I know, not another f*@king Roy Hodgson thread, but alas, yes it is.

In conjunction with all the major websites, and the not so major ones, this will be the last one, and all data will be collected and forwarded on to our new owners.

Bin it, if you want to, not too bothered, but other forums are making one concerted effort to get across the views on the fans.

Just click above, and away we go.

Not going to make a blind bit of difference. Think they've already decided to give him till the end of the season by the looks of it. Unless theres a seriously bad series of results, like we lost the next 3 or 4 in a row.

But we'll beat West Ham on Saturday and he'll buy himself more time. I think its the way the rest of the season will pan out. We'll lose 1, draw 1, win 1. Rinse and Repeat.

Guest davelfc

I've been reading on another site that some fans are arranging to sing 'Dalglish' or 'Hodgson for England' during the game on Saturday. Arranging those kind of things doesn't sit right with me, although I can see it getting much worse.

I'm afraid we're going to have to endure a lot more shite until he goes, then maybe we can get behind a new manager and the team. That's the dream anyway.

Yes, yes, yes, I know, not another f*@king Roy Hodgson thread, but alas, yes it is.

In conjunction with all the major websites, and the not so major ones, this will be the last one, and all data will be collected and forwarded on to our new owners.

Bin it, if you want to, not too bothered, but other forums are making one concerted effort to get across the views on the fans.

Just click above, and away we go.

Like any red blooded TLW man, I don't frequent other forums, so would you mind elaborating on that?

I've been reading on another site that some fans are arranging to sing 'Dalglish' or 'Hodgson for England' during the game on Saturday. Arranging those kind of things doesn't sit right with me, although I can see it getting much worse.

I'm afraid we're going to have to endure a lot more shite until he goes, then maybe we can get behind a new manager and the team. That's the dream anyway.

Disgraceful.

I thought I'd reserve my judgement until more information arrived but that is monumentally cuntish. I hope on whatever site it was that they were shouted down.

Guest davelfc
I thought I'd reserve my judgement until more information arrived but that is monumentally cuntish. I hope on whatever site it was that they were shouted down.

No. It is getting a lot of support, I think it's plumbing new depths myself. But then the last 3 years has been something I'd rather forget.

Like any red blooded TLW man, I don't frequent other forums, so would you mind elaborating on that?

"On" was obviously meant to be "of".

I posted this yesterday in the other Hodgson thread:-

Right, guys and gals.

I'm cross pollinating from YNWA.tv.

Feed back required from the following question please. Ie, is the idea, do-able.

Kev

Group: Members

Posted Today, 16:18 PM

Is it time for one last poll across all LFC related websites regarding Roy Hodgson. It has to be about Roy Hodgson and Roy Hodgson alone, no mention of previous manager(s).

All the LFC websites should work together on this, submit the poll at the same time and close it at the same time and then one site collate the results and publish the results on the sites and on the social network ones - facebook/twitter etc.

The questions should be simple and direct ?

1. Do you want Roy Hodgson to remain as Liverpool manager ? Yes/No.

2. Do you believe that if Hodgson stays as Liverpool manager we will lose our best players in the next two transfer windows ? Yes/No.

Time to get the Internet Terrorists back to work.

Hmmmm, do I want the worst manager in Liverpool's history who is a mixture of incompetence and arrogance and who has us playing clueless, mind numbingly bad football, replaced immediately? or not?

Or do I want us to re-sign Crouch, add Wright-Phillips to the playing squad and blindly give him more time because I have these big shiny medals for objectivity and keeping to the Liverpool 'way', despite it dying ages ago and because I want to be seen by everybody as being able to be so analytical and balanced and fair?

Tricky one.

I'm clinging to one hope and one hope only...that they have identified their long term replacement who won't be available until the Summer and Steptoe would get a pay off anyway whether we sacked him today or in June and he may aswell earn his corn as get it for free.

If this isn't the case, then they can fuck off him any time they like. Yesterday preferably before he does any more damage, and if there are any players who actually think he's the right man for the job and like his tactics and playing style, then it's imperative that they fuck off with him. He is a disaster, a one hundred percent, unmitigated, tedious, embarrassing, depressing, anti-football disaster. He is a drowning man, he can drag some players down to the bottom with him, but not the club.