You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to expand on this little gem?

He was giving verbals to collymore before a villa game and collymore planted one on him, thats why when durham was interviewing him collymore kept asking durham to ask him what happened in the tunnel.

It is funny how he slagged collymore off in his autobiography off but now firmly has his head up his arse.

Guest ShoePiss
Some of you are on here need to get a grip on reality we are a struggling team that plays awful football but somehow, someway he is exempt from criticism yet other people are pilloried for much less.

He's not.

Forget it lad, your on a wind up.

You can't handle the facts you said I based my opinion of him on paranoia yet i stated purely footballing reasons why i disliked him.

I support LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB not CARRAGHER FC, the only wind up is you for having your head up his arse and him for robbing the club of £9m whilst impersonating a professional football player.

We need to get a grip on reality? You're telling us to get a grip on reality?

That's like Hitler telling George Osbourne to stop being such a shit.

True reality would be too hard for you to take that your beloved carragher is a washed up has been.

As for Hitler at least he did the decent thing and top himself something your carragher should follow his example on.

Guest ShoePiss
True reality would be too hard for you to take that your beloved carragher is a washed up has been.

As for Hitler at least he did the decent thing and top himself something your carragher should follow his example on.

Now that you've achieved Godwin's law you should respectfully depart feeling proud that you managed it in around 10 posts. Well played.

Jesus - keep digging, lad.

It's gone from "footballing reasons" to "kill yourself, Jamie!"

anways i am logging off now, it was nice debating with the Liverpool Way imbeciles, RAWK is much superior in everyway.

Course it is. Try having the same attitude and saying the same type of things about a fella who doesn't manage us anymore and see how far you get, eh?

If he ever becomes manager of liverpool football club then we will go back 20 years and even the souness era will seem like happy days. He has a deluded opinion of himself as being sort of "great footballing talent" who is a student of the game which equals booting the ball whenever he gets it, holding the goalkeepers hand when defending and blaming others for his mistakes.

He is a selfish egotistical prick who is only at this club and not lingering in a team like Northampton because our last manager took him from being an average fullback going no where to giving him his best days of his career and protecting him by having two holding midfielders in front of him, the way he was continually exposed by the likes of Henry and west ham kid was embarrassing. Like I said before typical over hyped shitty english player who made the most of his limited talent who now thiks he is some sort of football expert and wants to inflict his shitty ideology on liverpool, god help us all if ever that happened.

I'm not sure Carragher needed Benitez to turn him into a good player. He would have got there no matter who was the manager. Now go and have a lie down. God help you indeed.

I support LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB not CARRAGHER FC, the only wind up is you for having your head up his arse and him for robbing the club of £9m whilst impersonating a professional football player.

I wonder if you felt the same way about our previous manager trousering a large contract when he knew what financial state the club was in while whoring himself around and underperforming?

Hmmm - it's a tricky one that.....

Read his auto biography and how he describes himself as some sort of special genius and it will tell you all that you need to know about the guys ego. He must have something over Hodge Podge because regardless of how crap he plays he is picked everytime.

You won't eat in his restaurant, but you will buy his book?

There's a lot of entrenched opinion and hypocrisy on here, that is fallout from the Rafa departure, and I think some of the prominent ART members are as guilty of it as anyone. It's fully acceptable to think that Carragher is generally a chap who is a very positive influence on Liverpool Football Club whilst at the same time thinking that he may have been involved in some power games to remove a manager that he, and others, had fallen out with. In exactly the same way as you could see the former manager as someone who generally wanted to do positive things for the football club but played hardball when he wanted something personally, like more control, more money for players or his payout.

I presume that there was some mischief from Carragher during the later period of Rafa's reign, and that presumption is, I think, pretty uncontroversial given the musings that were coming out at the time as evidence to back up opinion against the gaffer; I'm also still to see Bascombe attack Roy for playing him at right-back every game but we'll leave that one for now. I do think it's a bit off that the same sources and methods that were used to back up opinions against Rafa are now being questioned by the people that unquestioningly believed them previously. No smoke without fire is suddenly being taken out of the manifesto. Thumb twiddling has gone from being all the rage to being beneath us.

A bit of Machiavellian tinkering doesn't make him a force for evil, it just makes him a human being (just as is didn't whenever Rafa did it to get his own way on things). And giving so many good years to a club and starting his very worthy foundation doesn't elevate him from that position of being human, and sometimes being open to criticism. People are always going to carry bias but debates about Carra can still be debated strongly from his side without the need to start changing the rules of engagement that people played by for the last year or two. And lastly, I couldn't give a fuck if he shouts at some fans, he's a grown man and so are they.

You calling me a ballbag, Walton?

*Hides lead pipe behind back*

Not you mate sorry about that, the general argument about one of our most capped local players.

This is how these people see it...

Rafa goes.

Its all Carragher and Co's fault.

Hodgson comes in.

Fans shout for Dalglish.

I never heard a peep slagging Dalglish on the departure of Benitez. Surely he must of had some say or a lot more say than say Carragher. After all, he did sit next to and was a very close friend of Purslow wasnt he?

Double standards. They want Dalglish in when they loved Benitez. I think they need to have a closer look when they start pointing the finger at our vice captain.

Some loyalty the fans show one of our longest serving players.

Dont get me wrong I want Dalglish in (if were looking short term) but to blame Carragher for all this mess of Hodgson is fucking disgraceful.

Another of the idiotic bollocks is this Merieles is £11million worth of shit and Aquilani £20million we are missing. We have had more minutes out of Merieles already than out of the crock whether he has played well or not.

Its all the same agenda.

Another of the idiotic bollocks is this Merieles is £11million worth of shit and Aquilani £20million we are missing. We have had more minutes out of Merieles already than out of the crock whether he has played well or not.

Its all the same agenda.

And what has your beloved Merieles done when he has played? it is funny how most people hadn't even heard of him until he signed and now he is the best thing since sliced bread. We are a shit footballing side in fact the worst i can ever remember over a period of time and like you said yourself Merieles has played more minutes but what has he contributed? 1 fucking assist.

So before you spout your shit get your facts right.

Oh yeah as for your carragher love fest it is LIVERPOOL FC, not fucking Carragher FC.

16 pages on Carragher and he hasnt opened his fucking mouth.

Rafa has gone people.

RAFA HAS GONE

GET OVER IT

Conspiracy theorists. Carragher never recommended Hodgson. FACT

Fucking ballbags !!

GO AND WATCH INTER MILAN

Don't we fucking know he has gone look at how shit his replacement his, look at at how the likes of carragher gets a game regardless every week and how gerrard get to play in central midfield when he can't play the role, look how fucking shit our team is ... so YES WE FUCKING KNOW RAFA has GONE.

Your hypocricy is amazing you slag people off for calling Carragher yet rant about Rafa who gave us great times. Respects works both ways, you want it for Carragher but not for Rafa..... so up yours.