You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
If he ever becomes manager of liverpool football club then we will go back 20 years and even the souness era will seem like happy days. He has a deluded opinion of himself as being sort of "great footballing talent" who is a student of the game which equals booting the ball whenever he gets it, holding the goalkeepers hand when defending and blaming others for his mistakes.

He is a selfish egotistical prick who is only at this club and not lingering in a team like Northampton because our last manager took him from being an average fullback going no where to giving him his best days of his career and protecting him by having two holding midfielders in front of him, the way he was continually exposed by the likes of Henry and west ham kid was embarrassing. Like I said before typical over hyped shitty english player who made the most of his limited talent who now thiks he is some sort of football expert and wants to inflict his shitty ideology on liverpool, god help us all if ever that happened.

I can see this post going down very well.

I can see this post going down very well.

I don't care it is the truth, alot of the pricks on here have their head so far up his arse that they would rather support this horrible man over our club. For me liverpool football club will always come first and not some limited footballer who should have been shown the door two seasons ago.

If he loves the club so much he wouldn't have signed a contract on the eve of the new owners taking over on a reported £9m over this whilst his football ability gets worse and worse and he is a malign influence in the dressing room and even has the cheek to tell people who pay good money to watch the club to "fuck of youse pricks".

Well my message to him is "fuck off you prick" and good riddance.

Guest ShoePiss
I don't care it is the truth, alot of the pricks on here have their head so far up his arse that they would rather support this horrible man over our club. For me liverpool football club will always come first and not some limited footballer who should have been shown the door two seasons ago.

If he loves the club so much he wouldn't have signed a contract on the eve of the new owners taking over on a reported £9m over this whilst his football ability gets worse and worse and he is a malign influence in the dressing room and even has the cheek to tell people who pay good money to watch the club to "fuck of youse pricks".

Well my message to him is "fuck off you prick" and good riddance.

Did someone piss on your chips at Cafe Sports England or something?

Wind up or a screaming tantrum.

Anyone going to say "well I quite liked this Carragher fellow but now that I've read this..."?

Carragher couldn't have a better publicist.

Why is it a wind up? this man is a joke he is a greedy maniuplative individual who is picked every week in the team regardless of how he plays. I want him gone from this club and his mate Hodgson as well.

If he ever becomes manager of liverpool football club then we will go back 20 years and even the souness era will seem like happy days. He has a deluded opinion of himself as being sort of "great footballing talent" who is a student of the game which equals booting the ball whenever he gets it, holding the goalkeepers hand when defending and blaming others for his mistakes.

He is a selfish egotistical prick who is only at this club and not lingering in a team like Northampton because our last manager took him from being an average fullback going no where to giving him his best days of his career and protecting him by having two holding midfielders in front of him, the way he was continually exposed by the likes of Henry and west ham kid was embarrassing. Like I said before typical over hyped shitty english player who made the most of his limited talent who now thiks he is some sort of football expert and wants to inflict his shitty ideology on liverpool, god help us all if ever that happened.

I sense impending doom.

And you think you're speeding him towards the exit?

Keep it up. Those of us who like him have found our biggest ally yet.[/Q

And you think your deluded support for an average footballer who is well past his "limited" best is HELPING LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, I support the team not an individual who thinks he is bigger than the club and wants to inflict his flawed ideology on the club. THANKS BUT NO THANKS.

As for allies I think you will find once Hodge Podge has gone and it is a matter of time and we get a strong manager in his time will be up the end is nigh for him and he knows it.

The only thing he will be managing is his crappy sports bar where he can get his mate durham and collymore round.

Why is it a wind up? this man is a joke he is a greedy maniuplative individual who is picked every week in the team regardless of how he plays. I want him gone from this club and his mate Hodgson as well.

You remember above I said that it was ridiculous trying to pigeonhole people as "pro Carra" or "anti Carra"? I think this one is pretty straightforward.

And you think your deluded support for an average footballer who is well past his "limited" best is HELPING LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB, I support the team not an individual who thinks he is bigger than the club and wants to inflict his flawed ideology on the club. THANKS BUT NO THANKS.

As for allies I think you will find once Hodge Podge has gone and it is a matter of time and we get a strong manager in his time will be up the end is nigh for him and he knows it.

The only thing he will be managing is his crappy sports bar where he can get his mate durham and collymore round.

What are you gonna do when Carra becomes manager? Start a poll or something?

Seems quite pally with Kenny.

Think that will happen under Dalglish?

And if not, what then?

Blimey, players have ideologies now!

Oh so Kenny has all the power at the club? this being the man who wanted to manage the club but was told the better option was Hodge Podge. So I wouldn't bet on him being able to hide behind the so called "influence" of Kenny.

NESV will do the right thing for the club and when it comes down it they will get rid of Hodge Podge and your beloved Carra isn't even in the top 4 centrebacks at the club so like I said it only a matter of time.

You wanna stop listening to Rawk paranoid conspiracys lad. I'd bet anyone that if Rafa was still manager this season Carragher would have still been first choice.

There is nothing paranoid about seeing a player hoof the ball up field constantly. nothing paranoid about berating other players for his failings, nothing paranoid about playing a deep line because you are shit scared of being exposed for the limited footballer you are. I can see these things with my own eyes so it is you that needs to wake up to the reality and there is nothing paranoid about the fact we are a very poor footballing side and he is a major contributing factor.

Football opinions on Carragher are fair enough even if they're wrong. It's the other shit about his alleged massive ego and him picking managers that's paranoia.[/quote

Read his auto biography and how he describes himself as some sort of special genius and it will tell you all that you need to know about the guys ego. He must have something over Hodge Podge because regardless of how crap he plays he is picked everytime.