You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky

andrew78

Honestly they are boiling my piss ,they are all a bunch of wankers, fucking waffeling on about shit ,ie was said paul konchesky will be telling steven gerrard this is what roy is about ,never heard so much crap blurted out during a match.Jamie redknapp another wanker martin tyler calling meireles merelish.I carnt fucking wait till the day we can our own tv deal and fuck sky off

Their point about Konchesky was an obvious one. They weren't making out that he would be teaching players how to play football just that he would help them to understand how Hodgson wants the team to play.

Its the way they said it,they try to make tits out of us,they defo anti liverpool

Honestly they are boiling my piss ,they are all a bunch of wankers, fucking waffeling on about shit ,ie was said paul konchesky will be telling steven gerrard this is what roy is about ,never heard so much crap blurted out during a match.Jamie redknapp another wanker martin tyler calling meireles merelish.I carnt fucking wait till the day we can our own tv deal and fuck sky off

Pronouncing Meireles as "Merelish" is actually pretty accurate to be fair. Spelling "can't" as "carnt" isn't. Just saying like.

Maybe poor examples to give on his part. But if it's true about Redknapp making those comments about Torres in the shop window then that is the perfect example of how commentators on Sky infuriate fans.

I could list many more but it'll only raise by BP.

Fuck em and wait patiently.

Or you could just shoot them.

Couple of snide remarks in the build-up. First off, one of the reporters asked Ancelotti in the pre-match 'does the result Newcastle have just got at Arsenal remind you that there are no easy games in this league?', to which he rightly responded that coming to Anfield was never easy.

Then they said something like 'last time Liverpool played Chelsea, if they'd beat them it would have meant Manchester United clinching their 19th title, and they couldn't bring themselves to do it'.

Cheeky cunts.

Keys is still a massive tool, but I sense that the rest of them are starting to ponder shifting the overt negativity to Manchester City. They know that'll please Ginsoak and Co, and will fit with many fans of other clubs.

I still haven't forgiven him for these comments about the Scotland game:

I know we're shite but you dont say that sort of stuff when you're on TV .

Guest ShoePiss
Couple of snide remarks in the build-up. First off, one of the reporters asked Ancelotti in the pre-match 'does the result Newcastle have just got at Arsenal remind you that there are no easy games in this league?', to which he rightly responded that coming to Anfield was never easy.

Then they said something like 'last time Liverpool played Chelsea, if they'd beat them it would have meant Manchester United clinching their 19th title, and they couldn't bring themselves to do it'.

Cheeky cunts.

He can easily get out of this one but the inference that it was down to us not being able to bare Utd winning their 19th title is diabolical.

They've took the 'Football Text' off their teletext service on freeview now, ha, what a bunch of bastards. You can still get it on 211 on the Sky but on Sky News on Freeview they've pulled it off now.

If this Murdoch horrible twat had his way he'd buy up all the fresh air and charge us a subscription.

There was something on about them the other day saying they want to buy up all of the BSKYB company, apparently theres 61% they dont own, and if they get it then that could be the end of free to air Champions League Football.

A boycott is needed. The only thing propping this Murdochs shitty Sky up at the moment is the football.

They've took the 'Football Text' off their teletext service on freeview now, ha, what a bunch of bastards. You can still get it on 211 on the Sky but on Sky News on Freeview they've pulled it off now.

If this Murdoch horrible twat had his way he'd buy up all the fresh air and charge us a subscription.

There was something on about them the other day saying they want to buy up all of the BSKYB company, apparently theres 61% they dont own, and if they get it then that could be the end of free to air Champions League Football.

A boycott is needed. The only thing propping this Murdochs shitty Sky up at the moment is the football.

I noticed that too. Fuckin cunts.

Something I hate is the questions they ask managers - so agenda driven and shallow - if I were a manager I'd often just feel like punching their smug faces.

Not just LFC too - almost all teams - except maybe 'Arry and of course SAF who you dare not cross. But yesterday....

To Roy - what about Torres' future? - they bring that up every week almost - grrrrrr - he is under contract and in the summer spoke to the club and confirmed his future is with us - how often does he need to say hes staying????

Then to Hughton - do you think you should demand a contract now? - no I am just happy to win at AFC you muppets - and Jamie Redknapp that insightful man said Hughton should resign this week - whatever Jamie!!

To Mancini (and any other manager on a bad run) - are you under pressure????

Muppets the lot of them

SSN still manage to revise the headlines in the days after the match. Today they went straight to a discussion of Gerrard's supposed elbow of a Chelski player - I couldn't even remember it happening, and no one I knew had mentioned it. You would have thought it was on all the back pages after watching SSN. Then they started what I guess will be a week long pro-Stoke campaign to get the refs 'reversing' their bias against them.

paranoid.JPG

SSN still manage to revise the headlines in the days after the match. Today they went straight to a discussion of Gerrard's supposed elbow of a Chelski player - I couldn't even remember it happening, and no one I knew had mentioned it. You would have thought it was on all the back pages after watching SSN. Then they started what I guess will be a week long pro-Stoke campaign to get the refs 'reversing' their bias against them.

Whilst totally disregarding John Terry not even looking at the ball and flying right through Dirks cheek.

And Alex using the top of his head as a weapon to try and break Ngogs jaw.