You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa went after 1 season of failure?

Ynwa20

What are your thoughts?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts?

• I wish Rafa could still touch my life
    • I'd let Rafa touch my wife
    • Rafa caused too much strife

The reason that expectations are high on Roy are varied, Rafa did well in his time here and raised Liverpool fans expectations again. The main reason that our expectations are so high though is:

18 League Championships

7 F.A Cups

7 League Cups

5 European Cups

3 Uefa Cups

That is the main reason expectations are so high and I wouldn't havie it any other way! The day we start to lower our expectations because someone who has won a few Sunday Leagues and been to a couple of finals wants us to is the day that them trophies listed mean absolutely nothing. If we are happy to sit there on them numbers then we'll end up second best whenever that may be.

We've been given the chance for a new start. If the current maangers ambitions are not the same as ours then he knows where the door is. We should be demanding that he raises his expectations, all this top half finish shite hes coming out with is his sub standard way of relieving pressure on himself. Every other Liverpool manager has had to live with that pressure why should this manager suddenly think he should be immune to it?

If he cant handle the pressure then the answers simple, dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Agree with every word. Would rep if I could!

I'm not sure about Roy. But in his favour is his diplomacy and general ability to keep players happy, motivated and defensively organised. Let's not forget, he's PL manager of the year! The least he deserves is time to get things right, three wins on the spin suggest something is improving, even if it isn't the style of football!

Hi roy. Are you not busy preparing your team for tomorrow?

Rafa - a brilliant coach and great man. Even during the difficult times, he made me proud to be a fan of Liverpool FC; I always had hope.

Things aren't the same without him. It doesn't help that Purslow has saddled us with an abomination of a manager in Hodgson.

I'd like to think that when we get a proper Liverpool manager installed, I'll be able to move on.

we should give hodgson an extension for the marvelous work he has done, rafa is not fit enough to lace his boots, who needs the champions league when we have the europa, who needs the top 4, when the bottom 6 will do, in roy i fully trust , and continue that support even in the blue square premier, the man should get a statue next to shankly as a reward for his genius.

Is that you Woy?

We'll be okay. We've worked weally hard on getting it out wide to Poulsen who can lump it forward or head it back weally well now. I imagine we'll lose and that's okay, it'll discombobulate a few of the fans but I've been in football long enough to know that you can't please evwybody. We'll be happy with the 2-1 draw to Chelsea. It'll be fine when we sign Wobbie Savage in Januwary.