Quantcast
Shop lifter dilemma - Page 7 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Anny Road

Shop lifter dilemma

On 11/5/2010 at 9:04 PM, G Richards said:

You didn't see it yourself and you don't have cctv, but others told you the daughter stole from your shop.

Next time they are in I would have a word. Let her know what others have said. Let her know that you are in an awkward position, but having thought it through you will give her the benefit of the doubt. This will help her to know that she is being watched like a hawk, but it will also show you are a fair minded person.

She should be welcome in your shop unless you have cctv evidence or have seen them steal with your own eyes. But if you have the talk I don't think they will steal from you again.

See this is why the forum needs The Rev back. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ooh, you shit stirring bastard. 

I believe it may have been a ‘joke’ lifted from Sickipedia. I started here as a young lad with the intention of trolling but then I saw the Steve Sinatra thread and shut up. 

Pretty sure there’s another thread from round about the same time with people calling for me to be banned over a Lily Allen miscarriage joke. 

I believe you are a bit racist.  

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

I believe you are a bit racist.  

Do you know what? I used to laugh at some racist jokes when I was younger, before I eventually grew up and realised how much of a twat I was. I’m not proud of it but I’m not ashamed to admit it either. I was a product of my environment. I doubt I’m the only person on this forum that’s behaved like that in the past.

I know many, many people who are still stuck like that. Even some members of my own family make me cringe when I’m around them. My eighteen year old cousin told a racist joke in a pub in Speke last year and when I shook my head and tried to tell him that shit like that isn’t funny, it was me getting the funny looks from everyone else. 

Anyway, I’m pretty sure you repped whatever was in that post before it got deleted. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Do you know what? I used to laugh at some racist jokes when I was younger, before I eventually grew up and realised how much of a twat I was. I’m not proud of it but I’m not ashamed to admit it either. I was a product of my environment. I doubt I’m the only person on this forum that’s behaved like that in the past.

Is there something you're trying to tell us?

7 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I know many, many people who are still stuck like that. Even some members of my own family make me cringe when I’m around them. My eighteen year old cousin told a racist joke in a pub in Speke last year and when I shook my head and tried to tell him that shit like that isn’t funny, it was me getting the funny looks from everyone else. 

Anyway, I’m pretty sure you repped whatever was in that post before it got deleted. 

Are you Liam Neeson?  

Come on everyone knows redemption is impossible nowadays.  It is funny though don’t you think?  You accuse me of it and less than 24 fucking hours later you have to admit it.  Good job you are patrolling Speke and handing out disapproving shakes of the head. Keep up the good work and don’t relapse. 

3 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you Liam Neeson?  

Come on everyone knows redemption is impossible nowadays.  It is funny though don’t you think?  You accuse me of it and less than 24 fucking hours later you have to admit it.  Good job you are patrolling Speke and handing out disapproving shakes of the head. Keep up the good work and don’t relapse. 

What is funny is that when I said someone was racist you immediately thought I was on about you and jumped on the defensive. I guess being well into your forties and still posting anti-Muslim shite online all the time brings with it a certain paranoia. Now fuck off and listen to one of your intellectual podcasts. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

What is funny is that when I said someone was racist you immediately thought I was on about you and jumped on the defensive. I guess being well into your forties and still posting anti-Muslim shite online all the time brings with it a certain paranoia. Now fuck off and listen to one of your intellectual podcasts. 

It’s thrown at me a lot, but never backed up.  Ever.  Funny that.  Just oft repeated with phrases like ‘all the time’ so should be incredibly easy to prove but then the excuses come out.  Someone found your racist shit in a few hours.  I didn’t even know you were racist, you must hide it well.  

The only thing I remember about the Lilly Allen thread was someone saying "I'd like to put my head up her clout and be her miscarriage."

I'm ashamed to say it still makes me laugh, for sheer levels of depravity, even by TLW standards.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s thrown at me a lot, but never backed up.  Ever.  Funny that.  Just oft repeated with phrases like ‘all the time’ so should be incredibly easy to prove but then the excuses come out.  Someone found your racist shit in a few hours.  I didn’t even know you were racist, you must hide it well.  

Fuck off, bluff artist 

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, aRdja said:

So did you ever find out if they stole anything @iPlop?

Negged. 

The only thing I want out of this is a picture of them bristols 

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Obviously I do. It’s hidden so well that it’s not even visible on the forum. 

Admitting youre a racist on the day you proudly announce youre standing for public office.  This also coincides with you calling a badass a big bad racist who now only needs to work out which ward youre standing in to get your real name and address and seek revenge on your candy ass.

I'm just bustin your balls

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

Admitting youre a racist on the day you proudly announce youre standing for public office.  This also coincides with you calling a badass a big bad racist who now only needs to work out which ward youre standing in to get your real name and address and seek revenge on your candy ass.

I'm just bustin your balls

He only admitted he's a racist so when Anny catches up with him he buys him a pint rather than round-housing everyone he knows to death in one motion.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Are you Liam Neeson?  

Depends who you are surely. 

Man who had fleetingly racist thought 40 years ago = no chance.

Unrepentant member of terrorist group who's coming home for free healthcare = we will try to help and redeem you.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

First all these name changes, now I have to keep track of who is a racist as well. 

Well, it's been proven on here that I am a religious extremist - I think aRdja can back that up. Does that mean I am racist as well? It's pretty hard to know for sure if you are.