You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milito has been shit all season.

Unlikely many teams would play two upfront away from home in Europe.

Its Coutinho who should have started.

3-1.

Didn't know about Milito so thanks again. He seems to have made them a lot more dangerous since he came on, but it's Bale they can't deal with so maybe not much would've changed.

Rafa must fucking hate White Hart Lane.

Guest PurpleNose
Didn't know about Milito so thanks again. He seems to have made them a lot more dangerous since he came on, but it's Bale they can't deal with so maybe not much would've changed.

Too many players just didn't perform for Inter tonight. Big players.

They really miss Cambiasso. Muntari is abysmal, and the kid who replaced him is just that, a kid.

Unrecognisable from the player he was 12/18 months ago hey?!

I had no real idea at all who he was until watching him at the San Siro, don't really watch many other games apart from us. But yeah I heard he used to be bad. Wasn't this the kid who was never in a Spurs side that could even win a game a while ago when he was a defender? Serious turnaround if so!

Balemania.

Good team Spurs have got there, hats off to old slobbery chops. The best team easily won on the night, but will Spurs have enough nous to progress to the later rounds?

Specifically, Redknapp at White Hart Lane. Unbeaten before then, 4 losses since.

I'm so pissed off right now. Fucking Barca are shite and will never be bet upon again. They fucked up my accumulator and I also stupidly spunked away 30,000 on the Vbookie thanks to the twats.

Bale can fuck off as well, the monkey faced twat. His species gave the World AIDS, he's a twat.

Hard to believe we're only three points behind that Spurs team. Assuming we make big staffing changes by January, it's probably in our interests that they have the distraction of being in the knock out stages in Europe.

Ergo, well in agent Rafa.

If Bale keeps progressing he might be as good as Paul Konchesky some day.

Id say Glen Johnson might reconsider declaring he's fit, Malouda and Bale this month i fear for him and the defense.

Glen should be played on the wing like Bale is, if only someone would fucking get on with actually doing it. Drives me mad.

Specifically, Redknapp at White Hart Lane. Unbeaten before then, 4 losses since.

I hope he slaps him before leaving.

Bale is like a superior physical specimen to the other players, like a cyborg. Nothing Inter could do when they were caught upfield.

We'll have to double up on him at all times, maybe play Kuyt when we're up against them to help out.

Glen Johnson is not agile enough to be a top class winger, his crossing is also far too erratic. At right back he has much more space to run into and he is virtually unmarked and the positions he takes up allow him to use one of his strongest attributes cutting in and crossing with his left foot

I had no real idea at all who he was until watching him at the San Siro, don't really watch many other games apart from us. But yeah I heard he used to be bad. Wasn't this the kid who was never in a Spurs side that could even win a game a while ago when he was a defender? Serious turnaround if so!

You didn't know who Gareth Bale was before last week?