You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It was 4-1 to Inter until the 89th minute, then they fell asleep. I'm sure that's been gone over since, on the Inter training ground. The scoreline did flatter Spurs. Let's compare how droopy-face would prepare for this game, against how Rafa would prepare Inter. No contest.

On a side-note: I can't believe TV3 are showing United away to poxy Bursaspor. Even united fans would prefer to see the Spurs v Inter game ffs - or at least wouldn't complain if their game was shunted.

United were shit and cautious for the home game - imagine the shit on a stick that's be served up away without Jar-Jar and Giggs. Inter game is on Setanta Ireland if that helps.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why shouldn't it have stood? Nani handballed, Gomes picks up the ball, Atkinson waves play on as Spurs have possession then Gomes goes all retarded. And.... 'mugged off'?!

Gomes touches the ball once. Nani then jumps in and scores, how is that an advantage?

Mugged off; look it up.

Seriously? They got mugged off, that goal shouldn't have stood. Imagine the amount of stick Yidos have got off Arsenal fans since then, They'll go to the lane tomorrow night and sing their hearts out early on to try and get that early goal, they'll want to ram the taunts of other fans by beating the European champions and as Liverpool fans know, all it takes is a vibrant start on and off the pitch and you can be beating a team you're not fancied to within half an hour (Juventus, Chelsea etc)

I just can't see it being an assured Inter win like some can, that's why i'm getting on that 8/1.

Reading that back, I sound pwoper nawty like Danny Dyer.

It was 4-1 to Inter until the 89th minute, then they fell asleep. I'm sure that's been gone over since, on the Inter training ground. The scoreline did flatter Spurs. Let's compare how droopy-face would prepare for this game, against how Rafa would prepare Inter. No contest.

On a side-note: I can't believe TV3 are showing United away to poxy Bursaspor. Even united fans would prefer to see the Spurs v Inter game ffs - or at least wouldn't complain if their game was shunted.

United were shit and cautious for the home game - imagine the shit on a stick that's be served up away without Jar-Jar and Giggs. Inter game is on Setanta Ireland if that helps.

If they done that to us, would you be happy?

Guest Pistonbroke
Inter had allready won the first match before half time and you guys expect spurt to win this one- ? crazy. im guessing a 1-3 to inter.

Totally different game though. Inter could have lost to Twente away, bet they batter them at home though. Plus you can't win a match at h/t, Spurs were down to 10 men and yet pushed Inter all the way, it's always been a game of two halves.

Think it will be a draw myself. But if Inter set up to contain Spurs then who knows.

Inter completely walked the first game until the 89th minute, it was the equivilant of United getting thumped 4-0 in the Nou Camp in the early 90's.

I think Rafa will have Inter pumped up for this so he can ram it down the English media's throats.

Guest PurpleNose
Totally different game though. Inter could have lost to Twente away, bet they batter them at home though. Plus you can't win a match at h/t, Spurs were down to 10 men and yet pushed Inter all the way, it's always been a game of two halves.

Think it will be a draw myself. But if Inter set up to contain Spurs then who knows.

Not sure this is quite true. Bale scored three good goals. The rest of the team were shit.

Guest Pistonbroke
Not sure this is quite true. Bale scored three good goals. The rest of the team were shit.

They were down to 10 men and yet still committed players forward. Inter did get sloppy, but that says more about them than Spurs. Spurs deserved to lose that game but they weren't as shit as some may think.

I hate spurs and Harry Redknapp. Come on Inter!

Remember this from a while back?

Spurs manager Harry Redknapp has launched a staggering defence of George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

Liverpool's outgoing owners have become hate figures amongst supporters after reneging on promises they made to build a new stadium and leave the club debt-free when they took over three-and-a-half years ago.

But Redknapp, whose son Jamie was captain at Anfield a decade ago, claims that the Americans have invested heavily in the squad and has the 'utmost sympathy' for the duo.

He said: "You must have a screw loose if you buy a club. The whole Liverpool debate centres around a team of top-level players that is not performing at its best - a temporary problem.

"The only issue is a lack of confidence among the squad - but it will soon turn around.

"And in all of this, I have utmost sympathy for the Reds’ owners, George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

"All they seem to have done is plough a fortune into the place and they stand to lose a fortune when they sell it.

"But, for all that, all they get is grief week-in, week-out.

"It’s not their fault the expensive players who have been brought in are not performing as they should be."

Redknapp also leapt to the defence of under-fire Kop boss Roy Hodgson and hit out at his predecessor Rafael Benitez for buying players that were 'costly flops' such as Alberto Aquilani.

He added: "Aquilani cost £20million and has been a disaster - but is that the owners’ fault?

"It’s not often you’ll hear a manager stick up for a chairman or chairmen but I’d love to know what the two Americans have done that is so wrong.

"The fact the team is in the bottom three is of little consequence and Roy Hodgson should not be sacked. He is a top-class boss and will turn it around.

"I still see them challenging for the Champions League at the end of the season. After Christmas, I believe the fortunes will change for the team and for Roy.

"It will take time for him to bed into the job, to work out who at the training ground and on the staff is with him and who is against him."

I hate spurs and Harry Redknapp. Come on Inter!

Remember this from a while back?

"And in all of this, I have utmost sympathy for the Reds’ owners, George Gillett and Tom Hicks.

"All they seem to have done is plough a fortune into the place and they stand to lose a fortune when they sell it.

"But, for all that, all they get is grief week-in, week-out."

Fucking come on Inter!

He's a festering pocket of anal wind, and I hope Spurs lose about 87-0 with half his team sent off and the other half stretchered off.

Except Crouchy, who is still ace.