You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa Benitez not to blame for Liverpool FC's awful start

RedMyst

More on this. It didn't start with Rafa.

It has always been there!

I can remember the Kop being full of whinging wankers as far back as 84, when I first started going to the Kop (I was a paddock child before then). The only difference is the Internet and the proliferation of opinions from people.

I posted an article a while back from January 1989, where Paisley had criticised the teams performance! This was less than six months after the greatest Liverpool team ever had romped home to a 17th league title.

Being a prick is not a modern phenomenon, being able to take your prickness to a wider audience is.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has always been there!

I can remember the Kop being full of whinging wankers as far back as 84, when I first started going to the Kop (I was a paddock child before then). The only difference is the Internet and the proliferation of opinions from people.

I posted an article a while back from January 1989, where Paisley had criticised the teams performance! This was less than six months after the greatest Liverpool team ever had romped home to a 17th league title.

Being a prick is not a modern phenomenon, being able to take your prickness to a wider audience is.

Totally agree.

Buzzing he lost last night.

Maybe if he spent more time on his side rather than Roy Hodgson he might have won. Thats the thing with Rafa, he's easy to wind up, and he's always fighting someone.

lol, your a funny dude, i think you are actualy a manc or a blue undercover, also if rafa was to come back would you quit supporting the club if you actually are a red in the first place ? if that is the case then we should start the pitch for rafa right now, but what i can guarantee you is by the time this season ends the momentum for rafa coming back will only increase, he is bound to win the italian league even though it's tougher this year, he will win the world club championship in december, and QF/SF guaranteed in the champions league and with little luck he probably will be at wembley... so that could be our ex manager winning 3-4 trophies at a stable club with zero spend so far and his entire midfield injured for most games this season... also ant if rafa makes it to wembley which i think he will then you can bet there will be a large contingent of fans that will be going, and if he wins the big ears then these forums will move into overdrive and john henry will be listening... but i fear there could be a spanner in the works regarding rafa coming back to england, it could be at man city when mancini is gone and he is on thin ice right now it could be possible rafa back at epl next season .