You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

llego

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, why is everyone obsessed with this?

Even on the offal it's

"So, haha, an you understand Gerrard and Carra yet?"

Obsessed? It was the fact he was brought out for an interview and just stood there looking a bit dazed on camera while the journo chatted with Carra. It was funny.

Lighten up mate.

Guest San Don
how bitter are the 2 twats in the studio

Very. How davies wasnt booked for that simulation on their penalty shout, I dont know. He's actually diving before the greek touches him.

Absolutely delighted with that watched the game with a fellow formite and we were saying how enjoyable it was to Watch LFC play today and last week wheras before it was like extracting teeth.

Amazingly we were the best team (Now 2 out of 10) and surprise we won and thats without are two best players being at the races.

Maxi playing well away from home whatever next

If we play every game like we have played the last two I have no doubt we will qualify for the CL next season.

Great Stuff

Absolutely delighted with that watched the game with a fellow formite and we were saying how enjoyable it was to Watch LFC play today and last week wheras before it was like extracting teeth.

Amazingly we were the best team (Now 2 out of 10) and surprise we won and thats without are two best players being at the races.

If we play every game like we have played the last two I have no doubt we will qualify for the CL next season.

Great Stuff

Serious?

Great Stuff

For real, for real?

Great Stuff

Your trying to be funny but you're not.

Yeah' date=' the lofty heights of 5 points off 4th in January.

Get the Kleenex out.[/quote']

We've won two matches in a row. I find it a bit odd that people are looking for a negative spin on that given the horrors experienced this season. Why not just enjoy it and give a small bit of credit for a very good result?

We've won two matches in a row. I find it a bit odd that people are looking for a negative spin on that given the horrors experienced this season. Why not just enjoy it and give a small bit of credit for a very good result?

Totally agree.

kevin davies is a truly horrible football player,its funny how many players(foreign i may add)are criticized for diving yet davies is held up as a wily old fox whose using every trick in the book for the good of his team.

It's astounding that no comments get made about a man of his size falling over when he brushes arms with Kyrgiakos, or his attempt to mimic Christopher Reeve's Superman style take off when he was diving for a penalty in the second half.

As I said earlier, what I really find troubling is that Gerrard and Torres seem to be on a completely different wavelength. They used to play as if they understood each other, but now they have trouble finding each other with a five yard pass. They mis-read each other's runs, get in each other's way and can't seem to link up at all.

I've stopped getting that anticipation when they move forward in tandem, like you know there's a chance something might be about to happen.

Bothering me that. Hopefully its just a slump and they'll start to connect again soon.

Cuz we shouldn't have to thats why. Your reasoning is like a guy who wants, and is used to steak but gets a crusty cold hamburger - at least we ate right?

It is the mindset of teams mired in the middle with no aspirations.

Guest San Don
It's our second away win in the league this year, and we managed it on Halloween against a team with some serious alehouse fuckers in it, so I'll be happy for now.

Agree. It wasnt pretty but bolton are a bunch of yarddogs. Still room for improvement though.

Thought that was much better today and Maxi's goal at the end was very well deserved.

We defended well and looked solid. The Greek and Skrtel where outstanding today, and coped well with the that fuckin yard dog Davies, the white Drogba. What a fuckin fanny, spent his whole time on his fat arse, going down with the slightest of touches. Horrible fat cunt.

Nando looked massively off his game, but the effort was still there and he didn't hide. Nothing worked for him all match until that gorgeous flick through to Maxi when it mattered.

I didn't think we were great in the first half, but I was well impressed with how we poured forward looking for the goal as the game drew on. After the shite at Birmingham where we hung on, it was refreshing to see us go and chase a win. Maxi played well and got himself involved, and I thought Raul had a good game too. Lucas was solid and Stevie and Nando, whilst off the boil a bit, still dug deep. I thought Ngog played very well when he came on and gave us a good outlet upfront, and he actually held it up well today which isn't always the case.

Another well fought step in the right direction. A late winner can work wonders for confidence and let's hope we carry it in to next week because we'll need to be well up for that one. 5 points off 4th place shows just how close this league is, and IF we have turned some kind of corner and are able to put a good run together, we will quickly move up the table. First ten games haven't been good enough, but let's just hope we've learnt our lessons and maybe we'll be able to salvage the season.

Konchesky is the worst footballer to have played for us in the last 10 years. I use to think he was a bad player, didn't rate him one bit. Now I just think he's utter shit.

As bad as he is, he's still miles better than Insua which says it all really. He at least has the basics of being a defender right and will do a decent enough job until someone else comes along.