You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres absolutly no truth in this Rick Parry story, i mean none at all, and those starting it are lying with an agenda, they wont be happy until they pick the manager appoint the board and sign the players, remember these are the same people who last week said Kenny was in charge of transfers, said theres secret get out clauses and then said NSEV would'nt spend, we all know who these people are and todays latest lies is pathetic.

Kenny might be better off telling his lad to butt out for now.

To be fair Paul has been ripping the piss out Kenny the past 24 hours, unless I have missed something.

Saw that too, he's right of course about the shop but the same lad was ripping Hodgson for a good long while and I think even produced that 'honours list' after Bolton.

The day after he tweeted this sort of apology 'just a birra fun' type thing, but the appointment of Comolli and this latest rumour/bilge does hint that a tinternet ceasefire is still a long ways off.

Mike Jefferies doesn't chat shit.

And he's not inconsistent with his opinions either.

To be fair, he was only saying a while back that Kenny was about to be appointed to some new positon, and now he is saying that they wont even meet with him!

I don't doubt Jefferies is a red who loves the club, and there is no doubt that these days fellow reds are only to quick to brand other reds as wankers and dick heads, for the slightest thing, which is not nice to see, but it seems that any bit of info Jefferies gets he just posts on his twitter, probably as he wants to be seen as "in the know", but as nothing he ever says actually happens, he just ends up getting other peoples backs up. He would be better staying quiet.

To be fair, he was only saying a while back that Kenny was about to be appointed to some new positon, and now he is saying that they wont even meet with him!

I don't doubt Jefferies is a red who loves the club, and there is no doubt that these days fellow reds are only to quick to brand other reds as wankers and dick heads, for the slightest thing, which is not nice to see, but it seems that any bit of info Jefferies gets he just posts on his twitter, probably as he wants to be seen as "in the know", but as nothing he ever says actually happens, he just ends up getting other peoples backs up. He would be better staying quiet.

Dickhead.

Your right it is easy.

You know I love you Johnny.

You're right that two weeks ago I said that I'd heard KD would promoted. I guess my info was duff. Your point?

Yeah Paddy, what's your point?

Ha Ha I know. like the rest of us he's just a fan, I give him a bit of credit for the video effort even though the club was already in the process of sale but his intentions were good, people just need to trust the owners for now rather than trying to dig up all sorts on them for whatever reason.

You're right that two weeks ago I said that I'd heard KD would promoted. I guess my info was duff. Your point?

Yeah Paddy, what's your point?

Surely the point is, if your info has been duff in the past, don't post more info from the same person, state it as fact, and start ranting like a hysterical ladyboy about the content of said info because it would well be duff too.

There is a reason why this site is called TWIT-ter.

The problem is that it empowers a small group of rumourmongers, who simply re-tweet and repeat each other's posts, thereby ensuring that these wild rumours and allegations actually gain credibility as they get repeated and spread across the ethernet.

Witness the Parry story: it begins with a newspaper report saying it is "reported" that he was advising the owners (ie nothing more than a lazy rumour), but it becomes - through simple repetition and elaboration - established that not only is he definitely advising the new owners, but - worse - that this reflects badly on their judgement and intentions.

I guess it would help if we all stopped giving publicity to the rumours on fora like this?

Surely the point is, if your info has been duff in the past, don't post more info from the same person, state it as fact, and start ranting like a hysterical ladyboy about the content of said info because it would well be duff too.

Is that the sound of a nail been struck firmly on the bonce?

Saw that too, he's right of course about the shop but the same lad was ripping Hodgson for a good long while and I think even produced that 'honours list' after Bolton.

The day after he tweeted this sort of apology 'just a birra fun' type thing, but the appointment of Comolli and this latest rumour/bilge does hint that a tinternet ceasefire is still a long ways off.

Paul's backed off a bit now.

The honour's list was quite funny I thought.

I'll say it again seeing as he reads these forums - Mike Jefferies, you are an irrelevant, attention seeking tool.

Just as an aside, but why do you need to totally hammer the guy? He is just acting like most other Liverpool fans who get a bit of info and want to share it to be in the know. Yeah he comes across as a bit silly, but that's all. You seem desperate to want to abuse him and are going out of your way to do that.

I really don't like the way this goes on across the board. People seem so desperate to hammer others and batter down anyone who appears to put their heads above the parapet. I think it's an ugly trait and it goes on far too much

I'm not looking for an argument here and I'm not looking to create some big issue as you're good craic on these boards. This is a general view on something that goes on a lot and I just think there is no need for it, and your post reminded me of that.

I know this post wont go well, but I see this stuff so much from so many that I just wanted to say something. That's all. I'm back down from the high horse.