You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it quite interesting that there were a lot of rumours about our ex manager and how he had this and that and they came from some posters on here and were passed off as gospel. And suited the arguements to both sides at times, more against than for though.

Same thing happens this season, and it's all palmed off as bullshit.

All depends on who tells you the rumour I suppose.

Guest PurpleNose
I find it quite interesting that there were a lot of rumours about our ex manager and how he had this and that and they came from some posters on here and were passed off as gospel. And suited the arguements to both sides at times, more against than for though.

Same thing happens this season, and it's all palmed off as bullshit.

All depends on who tells you the rumour I suppose.

More importantly, who its about.

Bit like bringing Rafa into a thread that doesn't concern him being the act of an 'obsesssive'.

All depends whether it's supportive of Rafa or not I suppose.

I wonder which 'legend' told Jefferies this? Hard to tell since he thinks everyone is a legend.

He's a massive fuckwit.

Bit like bringing Rafa into a thread that doesn't concern him being the act of an 'obsesssive'.

All depends whether it's supportive of Rafa or not I suppose.

I wonder which 'legend' told Jefferies this? Hard to tell since he thinks everyone is a legend.

He's a massive fuckwit.

No, it just highlights that massive hypocrisy going on.

Probably Sean Dundee.

Guest PurpleNose
Don't want to whip up the forum into a frenzy, think it's best not shared until Mike Jeffries confrims it later.

I might have to set up a twitter account just to spread rumours about Mike Jeffries.

Guest PurpleNose
May I suggest a title.

@I'm_Mike_Jeffries_BAD_BELL

May give it away a touch.

Anyone got a link to his twitter account?

No idea what I'm doing on twitter, never had an account.

May give it away a touch.

Anyone got a link to his twitter account?

No idea what I'm doing on twitter, never had an account.

@mikejefferiesL4 is his name on there.

I'll be honest I just chat shit on one my 'bands' twitter account, I have my own but only observe the rumours on there.

And follow Sarah Cawood. The dirty minx.

Guest PurpleNose
@mikejefferiesL4 is his name on there.

I'll be honest I just chat shit on one my 'bands' twitter account, I have my own but only observe the rumours on there.

And follow Sarah Cawood. The dirty minx.

Found him. The gigantic nutter.

Having googled Sarah Cawood, I can see why you may wish to stalk, sorry follow, her.

I haven't read through this thread in it's entirety, but Mike Jefferies has sent me an email this afternoon having read this thread and has asked me to post the following response on his behalf: -

I never ever called NESV either" fake" or "cronies of H&G" or a "joke bid". Not on my blog. Not on Twitter. Not on Scouser Tommy. Nowhere.

I don't mind people on TLW calling me an "idiot" or a "fuckwit" (each to his own) but it's not very cool to just make up erroneous rubbish.

It's a mystery to me why I seem to cop flak on TLW. When you invited me to join the site I had a look at it and there are clearly a lot of friendly and intelligent reds on there. But I saw a few negative posts about me from people who I've never met and so clearly don't know me. Easy to sit behind a screen and call someone a cunt isn't it?

You and I did a lot of work on those "terrorist" email campaigns - as well as on the "Dear Mr Hicks" video - and it would be kinda nice if there was just a smidgeon of appreciation from TLW members let alone this kind of bile.

That said, no harm done and I wish everyone on TLW well, and hope that all Liverpool fans have a happier few months than the previous few we've had to endure.

I haven't read through this thread in it's entirety, but Mike Jefferies has sent me an email this afternoon having read this thread and has asked me to post the following response on his behalf: -

I never ever called NESV either" fake" or "cronies of H&G" or a "joke bid". Not on my blog. Not on Twitter. Not on Scouser Tommy. Nowhere.

I don't mind people on TLW calling me an "idiot" or a "fuckwit" (each to his own) but it's not very cool to just make up erroneous rubbish.

It's a mystery to me why I seem to cop flak on TLW. When you invited me to join the site I had a look at it and there are clearly a lot of friendly and intelligent reds on there. But I saw a few negative posts about me from people who I've never met and so clearly don't know me. Easy to sit behind a screen and call someone a cunt isn't it?

You and I did a lot of work on those "terrorist" email campaigns - as well as on the "Dear Mr Hicks" video - and it would be kinda nice if there was just a smidgeon of appreciation from TLW members let alone this kind of bile.

That said, no harm done and I wish everyone on TLW well, and hope that all Liverpool fans have a happier few months than the previous few we've had to endure.

Yes he did. The tweets have been deleted but I'm 95% sure he said that during the takeover week, anyone else remember seeing it?

Particularly like the line about making stuff up and printing bile and then seeing his latest tweet:

Kenny Dalglish will be promoted today. Beginning of the end for Roy - who couldn't even manage to sound intelligent in post match interviews

Ace.