You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's been mentioned but the actual rumour is that Torres is going to leave if Roy stays and Reina is contemplating his future. Both want out under Hodgson. I think TB might have ran a story on it but not 100% on that score.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but the actual rumour is that Torres is going to leave if Roy stays and Reina is contemplating his future. Both want out under Hodgson. I think TB might have ran a story on it but not 100% on that score.

"Torres’s growing disenchantment with life under Hodgson at Liverpool is an open secret on Merseyside and concern is growing that the forward will seek to leave the club in either of the next two transfer windows. But, given the rivalry between the sides, it would be a significant surprise if he were to join United".

Their was a tweet the other day from I think either Andrew Heaton or Tomkins that 2 senior players were disillusioned with the manager. The chatter was Reina was one of them and was disillusioned with the new training methods employed.

I hate the idea of player power costing a manager his job.

However that isn't or shouldn't be the case here, incompetance is why he should be sacked.

I agree with you, however I don't believe that is necessarily the case this time, I think Roy has been an absolute twat regarding Torres, to many snide comments in the press (take his comments before Utrecht!), it seems as though he resents the fact that Torres won't do what Bobby Zamora did, and that essentially this is Roys plan!

If there was a footballing brain in the Boardroom he's be gone already and its because of this he may end up staying there longer than he deserves to.

The lack of football minds there may give him an overly long stay of execution. This in term will lead us to miss out on good managers who are free right now

If there was a footballing brain in the Boardroom he's be gone already and its because of this he may end up staying there longer than he deserves to.

The lack of football minds there may give him an overly long stay of execution. This in term will lead us to miss out on good managers who are free right now

This is my fear too. We seem to be having a re-shuffle of the board and Melwood. Who exactly will be making the choice anyway?

The article about Manuel Pellegrini says that his agent claims its making no progress due to the fact that knowbody is incharge at Liverpool.

So what you said above already seems to be happening.

This is my fear too. We seem to be having a re-shuffle of the board and Melwood. Who exactly will be making the choice anyway?

The article about Manuel Pellegrini says that his agent claims its making no progress due to the fact that knowbody is incharge at Liverpool.

So what you said above already seems to be happening.

Dear Mr John

Please, either put Kenny in charge of footballing matters upstairs, or give him the managers job. Pronto.

We abhor a vacuum.

Hang on, they haven't even set a board up yet.

I don't like the idea of trying to placate players to be quite frank, I'd rather not have people like that here. Either way, there's an epic rebuilding job on the cards.

"When the fishwife cuts off the rotten head sometimes she can't stop till the tail"

That's an old Welsh proverb I've just made up.

it's unbelieveable that after the utter joy of the takeover it still feels like there is a massive cloud hanging over the club. roy is sucking the life and joy out of the supporters.

Thats just it isnt it. We are still in a mess. There was no point fixing the Owner problem only to leave the team problems.

This needs sorting and fast. Im really worried about Roy doing to us what he did to Blackburn.

The mind boggles how Hodgson copes with his wife and her family, because he seems to have zero awareness of what makes Scousers tick. Oh well, at least the fears that a foreign manager won't know how to cope with the likes of Blackpool will now evaporate, because an Englishman had no clue at all.