You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whoever it was who started that thread 'Hodgson is a fucking patsy', well, you were bang on the money. Hodgson irritates me no end and also looks like this creature from masters of the universe:

gwildor_closeup.jpg

That would be me.

Had plenty of negs and someone even questioning if I even supported the club. Nice one.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he has 2 PL games to save himself or get the boot.

Scratch that, anything less than 3 points against Blackburn, I think he is a goner.

The crowd at the Blackburn game will determine if he stays or not I think. If the entire Kop is chanting Kennys name for manager then it'll be impossible to ignore. I'm not sure even a win is going to change anything.

Why continue to support a complete loser who has clearly lost the plot and lost key players.

Complete fucking madness

Nick, I agree and if it was down to me, he would have gone last sunday, after our loss to the shite.

NESV have just walked into Anfield. They first need to understand the status, they hardly know the game yet, but they would have had various chats with football people including Kenny. And they will surely know the start this season is the worst for more than 50 years.

But, I think they will take their seats in the directors box with Roy in charge against Blackburn. If we lose, I think there is at least 90% chance he will get the boot before our next game.

The crowd at the Blackburn game will determine if he stays or not I think. If the entire Kop is chanting Kennys name for manager then it'll be impossible to ignore. I'm not sure even a win is going to change anything.

Agreed.

And yeah, even a win probably won't change much. It might just mean he will be in the job for another week. He IS a dead man walking, no doubt about that.

Reading articles about Red Sox since Henry bought them, it is clear as day that their plan was built around having a good coach for the team. It looks like this was the first and foremost point for them. Roy is hardly that man for Liverpool and he will gone sooner than later.

That would be me.

Had plenty of negs and someone even questioning if I even supported the club. Nice one.

I also got negged to fuck for telling everyone how this was going to end, including a particularly entertaining one from Woo, outlining Fulham results as his career highlights.

I've Just Been On Football Rumours And A Very Reliable Source (The Car Park Attendant Who Works On Belmont Road On Match Days Who Has A Part Time Job In The Spa In Duke Street) Has Told Me That Kenny,Stevie and Nando Have All Stayed At Home To Wank Into A Milk Bottle Between Them In Hodgsons Melwood Office In Roy's Last Stitch Attempt To Create A World Class Striker For Us!!!! Nice News This!!!

I also got negged to fuck for telling everyone how this was going to end, including a particularly entertaining one from Woo, outlining Fulham results as his career highlights.

Martyrs. All the great historical figures, bar the few who didn't deserve the credit for their work were despised in their lifetime for shouting out the correct answer when it wasn't what people wanted to hear.

You should have seen what they did to Jesus.

That was ok actually as he turned out to be wrong about the whole God thing, they claimed he has risen but if he's still alive where is he then? Living people don't go to heaven.

I've Just Been On Football Rumours And A Very Reliable Source (The Car Park Attendant Who Works On Belmont Road On Match Days Who Has A Part Time Job In The Spa In Duke Street) Has Told Me That Kenny,Stevie and Nando Have All Stayed At Home To Wank Into A Milk Bottle Between Them In Hodgsons Melwood Office In Roy's Last Stitch Attempt To Create A World Class Striker For Us!!!! Nice News This!!!

It's Roy's version of the famous placenta treatment.

We'll get bummed tonight and I think he'll be gone by Sunday with Dalglish in as temp manager.

I have no inside knowlegde, just my hunch and opinion.

My hunch is that it will be a by-the-book resignation on Tuesday morning (at the latest) - regardless of Blackburn result. If we get three points, all the better so he can say he went out with a win.

MogensOlesen Mogens Olesen

by JimBoardman

@

@JimBoardman Acc to a close friend of mine (a Danish football journo) Riijkaard has been spotted at Melwood.

11 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Or did he see Glen Johnson?

This is a tweet sent to Jim Boardman by a Danish lad, so not from Jim himself.