You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agger & Johnson Out : The Offal

Anubis

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant think of anything worse than Babel an Ngog bein our attackin options an Poulson in the 'hole' in a gerrardesk role, another thing, resting Nando an Stevie for BLACKBURN!!!????, whats he scared of??, the mighty Benjani or maybe the underniable force of Salgado??

were gettin bummed either way so to lighten the burden, am gettin on the aftershave before kickoff.

If he was not playing him that's one thing, but to basically announce in the press that the player is a faker, that's another.

But again that was something that was excused by some when Benitez did it to Aquilani.

Not picking on you (honest!) but there are some going after Carragher for a hundredth of what Agger has done to Hodgson.

But again that was something that was excused by some when Benitez did it to Aquilani.

Not picking on you (honest!) but there are some going after Carragher for a hundredth of what Agger has done to Hodgson.

Completely agree. I don't think any player or manager deserves untrue shit being thrown at them.

The whole Aquilani thing was bizarre, as an aside. Shades of Robbie Keane - to sign him then clearly not trust him was very strange. I'd have Alberto back, though I may be in the minority.

That's fucking rich, that.

Its true though, I know every opinion you've got on Purslow or Benitez because its all you talk about, yet weirdly you dont comment on our current manager and horrific form. And any criticism of Hodgson is met with "Well, Benitez...."

Why is that? Why are you so frightened to comment on the current manager? Is it because you think people will think you're a prick for your "anyone but Benitez will do" ramblings?

Its true though, I know every opinion you've got on Purslow or Benitez because its all you talk about, yet weirdly you dont comment on our current manager and horrific form. And any criticism of Hodgson is met with "Well, Benitez...."

Why is that? Why are you so frightened to comment on the current manager? Is it because you think people will think you're a prick for your "anyone but Benitez will do" ramblings?

You haven't got a clue what I've said or written on the subject. It would be easy to find out.

Or even easier to squawk like a girl.

And Agger did start this.

Oh no sorry, he was 'misquoted' wasn't he?

You haven't got a clue what I've said or written on the subject. It would be easy to find out.

What are you frightened of?

A quick search on your profile and its all "Purslow" "Rafa press conference" and digs at Benitez in this thread.

Its absolutely bizarre, such hatred for a man who is at Inter Milan and yet you wont have a word said against the man who's got us in the relegation zone. Who do you support?

I wanted Benitez gone, he has gone so I move on to the current manager and his faults, I cant really grasp why you're still so relentlessly obsessed with the man.

And Agger did start this.

Oh no sorry, he was 'misquoted' wasn't he?

Yeah just like Purslow can see into the future and spent £8 million pounds in the foreknowledge of new owners who weren't even aware they would bid for the club before Purslow, using the stolen powers of Parry's precious and sucking them in by feigning a bottom of the league club. it would all be alright in the end.

You sir, are even more deluded than Hodgson himself, although in fairness not as deluded as Irishmong or Mypostmong, you do have a bigger ego though although smaller than Purlsows.

Suffice to say you are a prat.

yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap

Just like Roy, a few probing questions asked you can't answer and you crack.