You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Agger & Johnson Out : The Offal

Anubis

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amazing how it works these days, a loud mouth calls your crap, your manager labels you a sick-note and all considerations of footballing ability are abandoned.

But that's the point with Agger: he doesn't have even a modicum of the footballing ability that he believes himself to have. And given he also had regular fallings out with Rafa, I'd suggest that his attitude is clearly a major issue that is holding back his career. Unacceptable.

I'd be quite happy if both Roy and Agger were gone in January.

But that's the point with Agger: he doesn't have even a modicum of the footballing ability that he believes himself to have. And given he also had regular fallings out with Rafa, I'd suggest that his attitude is clearly a major issue that is holding back his career. Unacceptable.

What he thinks he does or doesn't have I don't know. Neither do you I suspect and anyway that's not even relevant. Its the ability that he does actually have. Which is way more than the rest of our CHs.

And I doubt his attitude is holding him back that would be the injuries. But spin your spin.

Its the ability that he does actually have. Which is way more than the rest of our CHs.

He has more ability on the ball, but I wouldn't say he is a better defender than any of the others.

I like him and I still think the future is Skrtel / Agger at the back and would like to see it used this season from time to time, but that would mean not playing the undroppable Carragher.

stevie_wonder.jpg

Interseting comments regarding Agger. I really hope Agger isn't pissing about because if he is then he's out of order and needs to remember that, whatever his disagreement with the manager's style of football, Hodgson is his manager and so has the final say in on the pitch matters. He plays for LFC, not Agger FC.

My opinion and Agger AND Skrtel is that they're are both soft cunts.

Agger is a top footballer, but for a big lad, he is brushed off the ball far too easily. And he is always fucking injured ! Crippled by a fucking sniffle ? I once knew a lad who worked for 6 months with a terminal brain tumour ! Soft cunt Danny boy.

And has Skrtel ever really recovered from that clash of heads with Carra in the first game of LAST season ?! Big lad, soft cunt.

The pair of them need to look at the far less physically gifted Jamie Carra...cos Carra shames them both.

He has more ability on the ball, but I wouldn't say he is a better defender than any of the others.

I like him and I still think the future is Skrtel / Agger at the back and would like to see it used this season from time to time, but that would mean not playing the undroppable Carragher.

He's the best all round defender IMO. He doesn't tackle as well as Carragher for sure. But his ability to defend high, wide and play stopper and sweeper equally well gives him the edge. I realize these qualities aren't highlight clip material so.....

He's the best all round defender IMO. He doesn't tackle as well as Carragher for sure. But his ability to defend high, wide and play stopper and sweeper equally well gives him the edge. I realize these qualities aren't highlight clip material so.....

No need for the snide remark at the end, me thinks.

We are allowed to disagree.

I think Skrtel and Agger are both very good all round defenders, I like both of them.

Guest The Chimp

I'm blinded by my dislike for the fella so this is very possibly myopic but . . .

When Agger was committing himself to the club in the Summer Roy was waiting to see if he'd get the England job. We weren't his first choice and if Capello had of been sacked he (Hodgson) wouldn't be here.

All that aside what's with his continual barbs at his own players in the press? I wish he'd just fuck off.

No need for the snide remark at the end, me thinks.

We are allowed to disagree.

I think Skrtel and Agger are both very good all round defenders, I like both of them.

Danny Agger seems to believe his own hype. Bit of an ego thing going on, I think.

Shame about his sniffles. Shameful & embarrassing.

I have a serious problem with Hodgson here. He is behaving very inappropriately in making it known what is going on with Agger. If Agger is not making himself available when he should be, then he should be dealt with and placed on the transfer market. But do not be informing the press of this kind of stuff. Sure as shit, Daniel Agger wont motivate himself to play for Roy while he exposes him like this. It galls me.

Man management from teh good old days, learnt his skills from uncle joe

stalin_uncle_joe_obama_parody_poster-p228395343848103913tdcp_400.jpg

Edited by Arthur Friedenreich

So he hasn't won away in a year and a half or something? And we're on our way to Napoli! Will be a fucking miracle if we win. I just don't get why he was even chosen for the job if he hasn't won an away match in that long. His whole mindset with away games must be mess and it's probably transferring onto the players. Yeah I think he should have longer, but it's looking doubtful he'll stay now, and that he's starting to lose it a bit.

And I just don't think Agger thinks Roy will be here many more games anyway, so he doesn't really give a shit. I don't think that's right when other players still have to go out on the pitch for 90 mins, but we don't know what's actually happened with those two. Could've been a huge argument and fall out between them that was kept quiet.

He could actually be sick you know? Poulsen was the other day, no?