You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kop Faithful meeting with new owners

dave u

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is redeveloping Anfield really most peoples opinions? I'd much rather a new stadium with the regeneration that will bring. I think increased corporate facilities to turn the ground into a money printing machine is also a crucial part of it.

Was regeneration mentioned at all?

Guest San Don
Just going to go with a list of what I said.

Explained Ground share is a big NO for the majority of supporters, that Redeveloping Anfield would be most fans choice but going to a new stadium across the road is no problem at all.

Said I was not bothered if they call it The McDonalds stadium as long as they get £100m naming rights and re invest it in the club.

Went on about how we have thousands of kids who can't go the match because they have to pay full money said we should offer a discount and kids can buy tickets with there mates as my lad wont sit next to me as I moan to much, said we need the atmosphere back in the ground.

Said the club does not cater for the fan going the match moaned about the drink and food on offer prices and quality(we need the fan spending in the ground).

Spoke about the academy and lack of scouting, said were poor in that department.

They honestly did not say that much they just listened, but one thing is for sure they have one hell of a job on there hands and it wont happen overnight.

My first impressions are good, they made no promises(thank god) and are just starting there work today.

They thanked KF for the campaign we waged and said it had a massive affect on the deal being able to go through.

I also got to thank Purslow for the work Ayre Broughton and himself done in saving our club.

We did speak about yesterday's game before you all ask and I said I was just glad there money had already been cashed.

Good stuff!

We need to get KF together as a proper group.

I'm in.

Top work atk.

I whole heartedly agree on the sentiment of cheaper childrens tickets. For me and the lad to go the match, I'm looking at £83-£100 on tickets before travel, parking, food and drink and of course a copy of TLW from our very own Samson outside the Kop.

It's not a cheap obsession we have. Maybe another idea would be cheaper membership for u16s therefore enabling us to benefit from cheaper tickets for those under 16 while the greedy little shites are still in school.

Big massive point is making it affordable for the kids, it is an absolute must. All good points Al and it is good to see they are meeting all the supporters groups.

They do have one hell of a task on their hands, they were left with a pile of shit. Optimistic yes I am, it is not going to be an overnight cure but it will be a walk in the park compared to the last few years.