You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy is looking to replace Pepe?

WilliamW

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to my informed sources, Roy has virtually lost the support of most non-English players due to the very apparent favouritism he is showing towards the English players, notably Gerrard, Carra and Cole. Reina and Torres in particular are questioning the role of Carra in leading to Rafa being sacked.

Fucking hell, first it was Torres, then Agger and now Reina, tell you what he is alienating his players and the way I see it, is this man is the one who should go, and if that dissapoints the captain and the vice captain, they either follow him or enjoy playing champinship football next season.

The man is doing a Souness with the fact he HASN'T got an aging squad like Graeme had. What a loon. We are sunk without Pepe!

According to my informed sources*, Roy has virtually lost the support of most non-English players due to the very apparent favouritism he is showing towards the English players, notably Gerrard, Carra and Cole. Reina and Torres in particular are questioning the role of Carra in leading to Rafa being sacked.

*For 'informed sources' see 'arse'.

According to my informed sources, Roy has virtually lost the support of most non-English players due to the very apparent favouritism he is showing towards the English players, notably Gerrard, Carra and Cole. Reina and Torres in particular are questioning the role of Carra in leading to Rafa being sacked.

I knew Rafa would be to blame!! What a load of bollocks that is.

Pepe is a world class keeper and he's ONE OF US.

Roy is a manager out of his depth and he doesn't get the Liverpool way at all.

One has to go, guess who?!

Don't often agree with a lot of what you write mate.

But that is bang on the money. If Roy is the steady hand at the wheel of the ship, then this ship has a taken a wrong turn and been sailed up shit creek.

If any substance in this then its truly shocking.

No chance, its pure shit. Only two weeks back Pepe was vocal about the necessity to get new owners, he did not just change his mind in the meantime, especially considering the two weeks the club has just had.

This is pure nonsense.

so if he's unhappy you expect him to come out and say he wants the manager gone like he did the owners? and until he does you wont believe he might be questioning his future?

Nah i dont believe in what u said

Nothing like an unsubstantiated "unsettled player wants out" rumour to ratchet up the manager out narrative.

All so predictable.

Yip. The floodgates will open on here pretty soon and we'll hear fantastic tales of Hodgson - who, of course, is smirking - meeting with Ferguson in dark parking lots plotting to destroy our players, the club, the city and quite possibly the world.

Yip. The floodgates will open on here pretty soon and we'll hear fantastic tales of Hodgson - who, of course, is smirking - meeting with Ferguson in dark parking lots plotting to destroy our players, the club, the city and quite possibly the world.

so you wouldnt agree that top players might doubt his qualities given what he's served up so far?

so you wouldnt agree that top players might doubt his qualities given what he's served up so far?

Yeah, they might.

That, though, is a far cry from the rumour posted which doesn't even come from a credible source. The pattern of last year is re-emerging - from discontent to anger, which is followed by abuse and then by outright lies - it was wrong then and it's wrong now.

But as Speedy said, given that it was broadly successful last year, it was predictable that we'd see it again.

I think this is all noise generated by our circumstances, but;

Carragher, Gerrard, Johnson and Cole have been shite, and I have heard little criticism or press comments about them.

But Roy has so far, questioned Nando's injury, failed to back him against Shittyarse, targetted Pacheco after Northampton, criticised Agger, so I can see how that might be seen to be the case, but this is more to do with the press and the reaction to Ingurland playes in general I think.

Personally I think Agger and Nando are two players who are anti Roy if you like, and I don't think it is any coincidence that he has fallen out with a Centre Half who likes to keep the ball on the floor and a forward who doesn't want to chase endless balls twatted down the line.