You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What happened with Torres and Carra?

LFC 6 Times

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one of those heat of the moment things, it was forgotten straight away. Arbeloa posted something on twitter on the day of Carra's testimonial, something long the lines of "good luck today mate, I miss your shouts!"

That speaks well for Arbeloa but not for Carragher. You must really be deluded about your powers of propaganda if you think you can dismiss as normal banter Carragher's unusual and atypical tendency to snarl at team mates on and off the field. No other player does it.

He must feel good that whatever he says or does TLW is watching his back.

When it is not going well little niggles tend to become magnified. A new manager coming in will help enourmously. I want a top man, someone who is well capable of setting up a balanced team, filled with attacking intent and options, to come in and grab it by the scruff of the neck.

If that's Kenny, great. If Kenny is interim, great.

Either way, the new man will come in and lay down the law. He will be a strong man and will know he is the boss. He will be quite capable of telling Nando, Stevie, Carra - anyone at the club - if you want to go, you can go. Just tell me, man to man. We have new owners and we're building something special. If you want to be part of that, great. If not, there's the door.

Then it's onwards and upwards...

(Hire me and I will sort it all out no problem!)

That was one of those heat of the moment things, it was forgotten straight away. Arbeloa posted something on twitter on the day of Carra's testimonial, something long the lines of "good luck today mate, I miss your shouts!"

Fans always read more into that kind of thing than players. The players generally forget it as soon as the game is finished. That kind of thing happens every week at TLW footy, but none of us bear any grudges afterwards. Except towards Woo, the crying cunt. And that cheat Seraf.

Two Juve fans. Who'd have thunk it.

When it is not going well little niggles tend to become magnified. A new manager coming in will help enourmously. I want a top man, someone who is well capable of setting up a balanced team, filled with attacking intent and options, to come in and grab it by the scruff of the neck.

If that's Kenny, great. If Kenny is interim, great.

Either way, the new man will come in and lay down the law. He will be a strong man and will know he is the boss. He will be quite capable of telling Nando, Stevie, Carra - anyone at the club - if you want to go, you can go. Just tell me, man to man. We have new owners and we're building something special. If you want to be part of that, great. If not, there's the door.

Then it's onwards and upwards...

(Hire me and I will sort it all out no problem!)

You get my vote G Man.

there is no doubt in my mind that carragher is now a destructive force at the club, and he needs to go, loyal servant or not.... i have my banner ready for the next home game and it has the words carra out written on it.... i hate our deluded fanbase who think he should be given a benefit of the doubt because he is local... welll that does not cut it with me.... he has destroyed the spirit of the club not to mention the smear campaign against rafa and now torress he needs to go and i will make sure the banner is visible next game... CARRA OUT !!!!

there is no doubt in my mind that carragher is now a destructive force at the club, and he needs to go, loyal servant or not.... i have my banner ready for the next home game and it has the words carra out written on it.... i hate our deluded fanbase who think he should be given a benefit of the doubt because he is local... welll that does not cut it with me.... he has destroyed the spirit of the club not to mention the smear campaign against rafa and now torress he needs to go and i will make sure the banner is visible next game... CARRA OUT !!!!

Whopper.

inspector-gadget-roots.jpg

Wowzers Penny!

:eek:

I predict a trip to Walton A&E

the sign of a true red is to protect the club of those lack integrity and class, and carra and his buddies in journalism and our ex players are sticking the knife into rafa benitez at every opportunity so to me those people need to be exposed.... our ex players are enemies of the club and they do not want it to succeed as there novelty of the past is no longer the benchmark and they do not make the same money anymore or the demand is no longer there for their xenophobic and outrageousd lies...

carrra needs to go as he is a major problem...and if i ever see hansen, lawrenson, whelan, redknapp then honest to god i will be lamping them one !, they deserve it lying bastards....

I hate manchester united like we all do , but there ex players and so called legends are in a different league when it comes to protecting and defending there club... from those on the outside but our club is constantly in the firing line because of enemies within.... they need to be exposed each onew of them... traitors and hitler comes to mind... all of them...

Guest TesticleOReilly
carrra needs to go as he is a major problem...and if i ever see hansen, lawrenson, whelan, redknapp then honest to god i will be lamping them one !, they deserve it lying bastards....

You've made a lot of good points, and in general I agree with you, but you're a bit of a fanny, really. You won't be lamping anyone. 'cause you're a pussy. Shush, now.

I bet you don't.

Guest ian garro

I do think Carragher gets away with murder at the club. I thought the Arbeloa thing was a bit shithouse, and you know, having a go at Torres now, when the media spotlight is on him - it's all a bit convenient to me. Also, last year when he launched one of his "passes" at Anfield, to a collective groan from the Lower Centenary, his reaction of turning and screaming "FUCK OFF !", was less than impressive.

Not saying I'd bin him or anything, just that I think he does get away with all kinds - for being "a good lad" etc.

I do think Carragher gets away with murder at the club. I thought the Arbeloa thing was a bit shithouse, and you know, having a go at Torres now, when the media spotlight is on him - it's all a bit convenient to me. Also, last year when he launched one of his "passes" at Anfield, to a collective groan from the Lower Centenary, his reaction of turning and screaming "FUCK OFF !", was less than impressive.

Not saying I'd bin him or anything, just that I think he does get away with all kinds - for being "a good lad" etc.

Carragher just needs reigning-in a bit.

He has too much influence and isn't exactly encouraging towards his team-mates on the pitch. Carragher and Gerrard have already started their anti-Torres campaign, after getting rid of Rafa.

A strong manager with 100% authority in the dressing room is what the club now needs. Hodgson is a joke.

On his best day JC always had to make up a half a step with heart and grit. He has now lost a step and you can't overcome that. Never the best reader of the game so he is finding it difficult.

He looked his best in a team set up to defend as an intelligent unit with a very cultured CB next to him, both of those have changed.

for someone who has the words testicle in there user name and a picture of gary megson, you can only be descreibed us someone whose balls have not dropped , still wearing nappies, and uses the word pussy because it is the closest he will get to any pussy... you are what is known as a dick... and a pric who needs to be lamped... what a prick you are o reilly....