You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can we stop it with the insults please?

Redder Lurtz

Well how about the fact that you can barely open any thread on this forum without reading Liverpool Supporters referring to their manager as a 'cunt' by bright sparks like that arl arse tool.

And Stumpy, I'm NOT 48. You cant [/DannyDyer]

See, bet you feel better now don't you. Go on Mary let it all out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
So what. He's well paid.

We pay those wages and watch his shite and it is his shite, people may as well paid £40 to sit and watch old man Roy take a turd in the middle of the centre circle with a carer helping wipe his botty and clean up afterwards. I can go in any care home in the country and watch that so people are entitled to throw any insult they feel, it's called free speech and its a bitch but a bitch is somebodies mother. We're all of us here mothers in our own way inside so Roy is not immune.

Dennis you know quite well that paying 40 quid doesn't give you license to abuse a Liverpool manager no matter how shit he is. It shouldn't matter to you or anyone else that because people did it to Rafa means it's ok to do it now either.

You can voice your displeasure without getting personal, I know you can.

Well how about the fact that you can barely open any thread on this forum without reading Liverpool Supporters referring to their manager as a 'cunt' by bright sparks like that arl arse tool.

And Stumpy, I'm NOT 48. You cant [/DannyDyer]

Fair enough mate, but its an internet forum open to pretty much anyone. We have had a shite start to the season so there will always be a massive number of 'people' wanting to vent. Liverpool fc is not the Catholic church. Let it go....ignore them.

Fair enough mate, but its an internet forum open to pretty much anyone. We have had a shite start to the season so there will always be a massive number of 'people' wanting to vent. Liverpool fc is not the Catholic church. Let it go....ignore them.

Fair comment and I'm as pissed off as the next bloke but it appalls me to hear Liverpool fans calling any current manager a cunt or a wanker. No fucking need for it.