You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Can we stop it with the insults please?

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to launch insults, because I don't really think it helps any discussion, but if people think the manager is an idiot or whatever else, then they have every right to make that viewpoint known.

Being the Liverpool manager doesn't make someone unimpeachable and as long it's not happening at the match, I have no problem with it. I was the same last year, it's when the outright lies start that there is a real problem.

Thats right lad, but you carry on with your politicaly correct thread, I'll carry on being myself and ignoring bellends who try & tell me how to act.

So I'm a bellend now because I don't like the way some of the mongs on here refer to our manager as a 'cunt'? Bright lad aren't you.

Sorry I offended your precious little girly ears with my naughty words.

I'm 46 years of age lad, I don't take kindly to being told how to act by a Schoolboy, if you don't like insults don't come on a fuckin football forum, either that or grow a fuckin pair & stop acting like Mary fuckin Whitehouse ya big girls blouse.

Guest ShoePiss
Sorry I offended your precious little girly ears with my naughty words.

I'm 46 years of age lad, I don't take kindly to being told how to act by a Schoolboy, if you don't like insults don't come on a fuckin football forum, either that or grow a fuckin pair & stop acting like Mary fuckin Whitehouse ya big girls blouse.

Redderlurtz is 48!

Guest ShoePiss

Anyway depends Lurtz, is saying he's completely out of his depth an insult? I bet Roy would say so, especially coming from someone like me.

There is no need for the name calling though, it's pretty easy to say what you feel about him as manager without calling him an old cunt etc etc.

It is not a case of being politically correct.

Asking people not to be offensive is not being politically correct.

People who are pulled up for being offensive love to blame it on political correctness. it's a way of exonerating themselves.

There were enough insults thrown at Benitez that were not called for. Pulling folk up for it fell on deaf ears. Sadly it'll be the same with Hodgson.

I am not a fan - but he isn't a cunt. Just not right for LFC.

Guest ShoePiss
Where was this thread last season when a European Cup winning manager was getting the same abuse?

The highly vocal minority rules. Before someone pipes up, the people giving Rafa personal abuse were in the minority but they sure made up for it with volume of posts.

Lurtz starts a thread wanting people to stop with the insults.....this thread was only going to go one way. Its an internet forum....open to anybody who wishes to join, if you dont like whats being said just ignore it ffs. I dont agree with it myself but bringing it to the 'fore' just makes it worse.

Its easy really.....read the thread your interested in, use your intelligence to sypher the shite from the decent stuff. Just chill out.....

Lurtz starts a thread wanting people to stop with the insults.....this thread was only going to go one way. Its an internet forum....open to anybody who wishes to join, if you dont like whats being said just ignore it ffs. I dont agree with it myself but bringing it to the 'fore' just makes it worse.

Its easy really.....read the thread your interested in, use your intelligence to sypher the shite from the decent stuff. Just chill out.....

Well how about the fact that you can barely open any thread on this forum without reading Liverpool Supporters referring to their manager as a 'cunt' by bright sparks like that arl arse tool.

And Stumpy, I'm NOT 48. You cant [/DannyDyer]

The insulting names are out of order but they pale in comparison with the slander against Rafa - that he was taking bungs and throwing games. The person (s) who said that are still strutting their stuff on TLW.

Hodgson irritates the way he lectures us on what LFC means. He is knows very little about the club or its history.

Well how about the fact that you can barely open any thread on this forum without reading Liverpool Supporters referring to their manager as a 'cunt' by bright sparks like that arl arse tool.

And Stumpy, I'm NOT 48. You cant [/DannyDyer]

So what. He's well paid.

We pay those wages and watch his shite and it is his shite, people may as well paid £40 to sit and watch old man Roy take a turd in the middle of the centre circle with a carer helping wipe his botty and clean up afterwards. I can go in any care home in the country and watch that so people are entitled to throw any insult they feel, it's called free speech and its a bitch but a bitch is somebodies mother. We're all of us here mothers in our own way inside so Roy is not immune.