You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Interview with Hicks on SSN tonight

withnail71

Haha, fuck off Hicks.

Kop Faithful need to be completely hailed for their efforts. Hicks know all us fans (and most importantly, the leaders of Kop Faithful) had a massive part to play.

I hope he cries himself to sleep for the rest of his days. And I hope those days are limited.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't SOS or Kop faithful request a meeting/interview with him so we can get to know him, as he requested. We can then cross examine his claims in that interview and ask the questions that, that myers pussy was too scared to ask him.

Do it via sky sports news for maximum exposure then watch the cunt squirm out of it.

Who gives a fuck about sky tv? I am still pissing myself at being labelled an "internet terrorist" LMAO!!!

Those presenter cunts summarising it afterwards, it was a joke. That stupid blonde bitch bobbing her head in agreement as that Scottish fuckface said "it's not over yet, according to Hicks" again and again. Grrrr, I hate Sky.

Thanks for the stream.

Those presenter cunts summarising it afterwards, it was a joke. That stupid blonde bitch bobbing her head in agreement as that Scottish fuckface said "it's not over yet, according to Hicks" again and again. Grrrr, I hate Sky.

Thanks for the stream.

She's Gordon McQueen's daughter isn't she? Explains alot.

First post ,lurked for ages to keep myself informed about the situation at the club and a big thanks to all of you . TLW is by far and away the best and most committed LFC forum. Don't intend to post too often have something relevant to contribute but had to say how glad i was today about the demise of Hicks. I work near the S+M office and fortunately went past as the press conference started. Managed to squeeze in behind the hacks to see JWH give his first interview.

To all of you internet terrorists; keep up the good work

Thanks for the stream.

The scottish fuckface is Jim Whyte. Hated by the green half of celtic fc and its well documented that he's a rangers fan. The blonde heifer is a fuckin no-mark.

Sorry to nick your bullet points Antynwa, but they help me knock down his claims. Worded from his point of view, it went a little something like this:

1. I've been shunted aside

2. We have always abided by the ruling of the UK court system! That would be why we went to get injunctions that we had no authority to gain, from my own backyard

3. I've been shunted aside

4. My family are giving me shit over the impact my actions have had on them, despite family members being complicit in the ruse

5. Valuable asset removed from my control because I had no intention of safeguarding it. Instead I would have loaded it up 100% and started the agony again

6. I've been shunted aside

7. Family were working hard on a "fix", which is standard Hicks-speak for spouting bullshit to my mates and sympathisers in the media, Myers being one of them

8. There were other people supposedly prepared to pay me more money for my shares on the face of it, and I would still retain some interest, despite the UK court verdict to not interfere

9. My desire is NOT to have new owners build a new stadium as I feel we had a suitable fix after pretending we would be paying off the RBS loan

10. I would shit my kecks if I woke up one morning out of pocket to the tune of £237m, or a "small amount" as I call it

11. Gullible buyers will pay me and Gillett a ridiculously inflated price for the club, before even considering the cost of a new stadium or investment in players

12. Debt wasn't as bad as people made out. If you take the view of the likes of Ferguson, Redknapp, Myers etc, who are an absolute authority on such matters *sly wink at Myers, who blushes*

13. We put in 300 Million DOLLARS gross on players. Even though no-one in their right mind would think that adds up in a THREE YEAR period I'll say it anyway

14. I hate the fans for seeing through this bullshit and hating my guts

15. Team injuries and loss of form down to bad management, despite the manager being left to sell to buy, so not having sufficient squad depth

16. I agree with Ferguson that Rafa was wrong to blame owners for the financial woes at the club, because the whacking great loan was his fault as he pissed it away on players

17. Managers shouldn't blame owners because the likes of Ferguson and Wenger haven't done so. Neither of them has had to work with me calling the shots though. Redknapp doesn't blame owners, he just walks away when the cash runs out, and takes half the squad with him

18. Our plan was to build a stadium wehad designed 10 years ago. That would be the Parry Bowl that we thought was shit as soon as we saw it in 2007. I mean, where are the jumbo screens, the cheerleaders dressing rooms etc?

19. We spent £30 Million on a HKS design that actually only cost £1m *shushes Myers*. Gillett is responsible for the "60 days" quote

20. The financial meltdown after Lehman Bros went bust was the reason for the stadium not being built. It absolutely wasn't the fact we were mortgaged up to the hilt just buying the club

21. People realised that the reality was that the issue wasn't the lack of a new stadium, but the fact we had placed purchase debt on the club's books following a refinancing, despite saying at the outset we would not follow the Glazer model. After that, no-one would give us money for the new stadium

22. I hope that the new buyers build the stadium the club deserves. In reality I'm gonna try get an injunction to force through the HKS flawed design to see a cut of the proceeds

23. Net spend of £150 Million in THREE years, after a gross transfer spend by Rafa of 300 million POUNDS (how's that for a currency change?)

24. When we finished 2nd the fans still wouldn't get off our case, because we were still pissing money away on interest

25. LFC fans want to win. It really surprised me that they weren't up for being arse-raped for cash

26. We decided to drag out the sale process because we don't have a pot to piss in

27. Broughton, the board and RBS had the cheek to look for the best long-term solution for the benefit of the club

28. Broughton wanted to get some good PR. I've never tried doing that, honest *hides LFC mug*

29. I called the board friends despite the fact they hated my guts too, and I couldn't wait to get rid of them

30. Process continually frustrated by chatter of financial distress, but really it's because I was dicking about in Dallas

31. We wanted a sugar daddy to buy the club, pay us a shitload more than the club was worth, and treat the club like a kid in a sweet shop. They were definitely buyers like that out there, despite no-one if that bearing coming forth in nearly 3 years

32. My router's on the blink. Bastard terrorists of the interweb

33. Myers, when you've finished gobbling on my cock, there's a mug of tea that needs washing.

(Cuts to SSN studio where Georgie is fiddling with her fanny whilst pretending to look amazed, and Jim is beside her STUNNED AT THAT EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW, ONLY IN HD!!!)