You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Interview with Hicks on SSN tonight

withnail71

Your average Sky watcher will fall for all that bullshit and sadly so will the average Liverpool supporter.

He has been a disaster, but the way it's ended has left a bad taste in the mouth.

People investing in Mill Financial are likely to be out of pocket.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I hope it WAS an epic swindle that swindled him out of his money. I really hope there was a concerted conspiracy. Just the fact that he THINKS there was pleases me.

Like Luis Garcia's goal against Chelsea. All the sweeter for the controversy. No it wasn't over the line, Jose. Oh, well... gutted for you and that. Anyway, got to go...

It's absolutely incredible to me that the organisation which produces arguably the most authoritative and in-depth sports analysis available anywhere in the world with its coverage of cricket can offer up such an embarrassingly facile, unchallenging and downright unprofessional interview as that. If I ran Sky Sports, I'd sack that fucking spineless toadying turd of an "interviewer" on the spot. Pathetic. Truly fucking pathetic.

Hicks is a c*nt and thank God he's gone but he's right about Rafa.

Quality Bazing.

It's true too. If Rafa hadn't cocked up a few signings and had been more like Ferguson in sucking the owners cock they would probably have lasted a season or so longer.

The LBO debts would have got them sooner rather than later mind.

As was said above, he probably did it on the proviso that they did not ask any awkward questions.

It was a non interview, just a video of him feeling sorry for himself. Like all egotistical people they can never admit any wrong on their part, they are always the wronged.

As for Mill I cannot and never will understand why they lent Gillett the 75 million against his shares, when RBS always had first call, being the lead lender.

When he does take this to court for damages, he will get well and truly grilled and the truth will come out. That I will enjoy and one of the main questions I would like to know, is how does he justify over 50 million pounds, on a set of plans.

Assuming the interview was only done with significant conditions attached, if I'd been the editor of that programme, I'd either have told my journalist to go ahead and shred him anyway in order to get his reaction on camera or I'd have had the presenters clearly state, both before and after the interview aired, that it was subject to restrictions imposed by the malignant cunt that is the Texan Tit. Either way, Sky look fucking pathetic after that "interview".

Your average Sky watcher will fall for all that bullshit and sadly so will the average Liverpool supporter.

He has been a disaster, but the way it's ended has left a bad taste in the mouth.

People investing in Mill Financial are likely to be out of pocket.

Know what you mean. I know what a cunt he was loading the debt and was outside the high court on Wednesday but there were times when I was starting to give him the benefit of the doubt. Until he slips up on a few key points of fact.

Give him one thing, that is an oscar performance and will fool the masses.

I am happy for him to go to court and we can finish all this bullshit once and for all.

Sky are now showing our net spend for the last 5 years and it shows us spending a lot season on season which I know is a nonsense, they are just reporting Hick's figures without challenge, unbelievable.

Also think that Myers should have pointed out to Hick's that he has made not lost money as they recharged the loan into the club from the holdco at a higher rate of interest as well as taking money out in expenses.

There was just so much there that was shite when I watched it last night that I thought this morning when Sky have had a chance to think about it that they will highlight the lies, but no they are just perpetuating them.

Assuming the interview was only done with significant conditions attached, if I'd been the editor of that programme, I'd either have told my journalist to go ahead and shred him anyway in order to get his reaction on camera or I'd have had the presenters clearly state, both before and after the interview aired, that it was subject to restrictions imposed by the malignant cunt that is the Texan Tit. Either way, Sky look fucking pathetic after that "interview".

Couldn't agree more. The fucking sickening thing is though,the average fan will hoover this up like a tramp sucking up spilt cider on a carpet, just before they flick over to their favourite sports debate show, Soccer AM. Then repeat it back in pubs and forums all over the world. 'The Yanks spent £300million. It was on Sky'

This is complete and upper propaganda of the highest order. I've always thought people were being a bit ott when they cried bias against us on Sky. After this, there can be no doubt.

This forum and others certainly seem to have a wide spectrum of views on football matters usually, and yet when it comes to the vermin there's few if any actually sticking up for them.

Some people are giving this "gullibility" angle far too much credence. You'll be telling me the letters and e mails Sky receive are from genuine Reds next.

We've done it, we've got the job done. Just because a bunch of media shit stirrers want to prolong their news cycle by making stuff up, doesn't mean it's going to work.

This is the same channel that 'tells' you Sam Allardyce has anything of interest to say. Ever met a Liverpool fan who agrees? Me neither.