You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Interview with Hicks on SSN tonight

withnail71

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He blames everybody but showed real anger towards Rafa. He knows it was Rafa who first smoked him out, and it has been downhill for Hicks since then. That's why Rafa was forced out - not for footballing matters. But Hick's couldn't do it without the help of Purslow and Broughton - who Hick's admits were his loyal yes men - and they probably were until they, too, began to feel the heat from the supporters and SOS

Purslow got help from Carragher and Gerrard because he did not have the moral authority to deal with Rafa so he used the excuse that Rafa had lost the players when all he had lost really was Carragher, who figured his contract would be safer if he did Purslow's bidding and Gerrard who is a weak-minded sulk who follows Carragher.

Hicks uses Ferguson as an authority for the figures he says Rafa spent over six years. Thank God we have Tomlinson to give us a better accounting. And whatever Rafa spent it was enough to come a close second one year ago and win the Champions League and appear in another CL final, two more semi-finals and win the FA Cup and- let's not forget - come 7th last year - a target that looks quite distant now.

Hick's comments on the quality of the squad must be like music to the ears of the players.

Here it is in its entirety

Well, not quite but still just as funny.

That is very funny in bits.

There is one absolute definite change that needs to be made though. Hitler finishes one sentence with the word "Stalin" that is currently about playing 4-3-2-1 against Stoke, but it's crying out for a "whiskey nose" reference instead.

We spent "bollocks amount" on players... you never read about that in the media.

WHAT!?

Didn't grab many papers during the last six months of Rafa's reign much then.

Chatter from RBS about financial distress? never mind our own auditors two years in a row eh... cunt.

Basically he was hoping that a sugar daddy could dig him out of the shit and was happy to wait as long as it took to do that. Sorry Tom, we can't wait for your screw ups to be fixed.

PR men probably put him up to it try and present him as the injured party ahead of the writs he will serve against Broughton and RBS next week. Regretably we will have to listen to a more of this crap . Certain S+M will have given the best legal advice to Broughton before the pushed through the deal today but smart High Court Lawyers can always find some argument to earn their £500 an hour ! Where Hicks is concerned I hope they're getting cash up front

worracunt...like Nick says though, he seems almost human in that interview if you didn't know better, which we do. Just adds to his cuntism.

£150m net, my fecking ass...that's clearly and easily repudiated surely?

Seriously, human?

He comes across as a deluded, bitter, hate filled individual who is blaming everybody and everything apart from his disastrous and incompetent stewardship for the state the club got into, in my humble opinion.

I just came back after a few pints, nearly drunk, and now this!

Cheers for the links above lads, quality.

As for StevieH, you are not only a media slag now, you are an internet terrorist. (so am I actually).

Words cannot describe how happy I am right now, seeing the cunt in a crying mood. And trying to put a brave face, with a picture of the stadium behind you.

Astonishing thing is, HE STILL NOT FUCKING GET IT WE HATE HIM!

Noise, eh Tom?

He did seem a broken man and most non Liverpool fans will have bought that shite, as i did find him intriguing, however, comical all the same.

Does the fat cunt really think by playing the victim card, we're all gonna put it behind us and go out for a beer with him to find out the real Tom? Fucking prick

worracunt...like Nick says though, he seems almost human in that interview if you didn't know better, which we do. Just adds to his cuntism.

£150m net, my fecking ass...that's clearly and easily repudiated surely?

Barely scrapes past 150m gross.

Even the one thing he might have had on his side - that Rafa did buy a few clunkers - he's managed to trample all over his lines and fuck it up.