You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So what are we willing to do?

JohnnyH

StevieH and the excellent Kopfaithful have been keeping the e-mails going and we, as a group, have been sending them almost daily.

When the Kop Faithful group (correctly in my opinion) started getting a bit stronger with the wording and ending the e-mails with “You have been warned”, what does this warning mean?

What are we willing to do, and should we be letting the likes of Mill Financial know now what we would do.

In my opinion we need to progress the ideas of;

- 20 cars surrounding the team coach on its way to an away game and ensuring the team don’t make it to the ground. Hopefully postponing the match and resulting in the club getting a points deduction

- As many as possible (would need to be near a thousand probably) fans surrounding Anfield on a match day and trying, for as long as possible, to prevent fans entering the ground.

- Continued locking of the gates and preventing people on non match days getting into the new restaurant, stadium tours, museum, etc.

- Blocking of the club shop in Williamson square/Liverpool One

- Petitioning and continued push to get any former Liverpool player who features on Liverpool FC TV to refuse to appear (Aldridge, McAteer, Thompson, Smith, Whelan, Barnes, Molby, etc) and fans who appear on “This is Anfield” show.

Is any of the above possible? As for me these are the lengths we’d have to go.

As many as possible (would need to be near a thousand probably) fans surrounding Anfield on a match day and trying, for as long as possible, to prevent fans entering the ground.

This, this is the crux, turn Anfield in a inhospitable venue, and see how many tickets they sell then!

Sorry but if that cunt, keeps control I want the club to get relegated!

Just don't go the game. Thats it it's time for a full fledged boycott.

If Hicks does get to refinance (which I think is unlikely) then just not going to the game is not enough. We have had many conversations on this site about this, and if 1,000 decide not to go, those 1,000 tickets will still be sold. However, if those 1,000 people turn up at the match and protest outside the Kop handing out literature and trying to talk to and inform as many day trippers as possible then that will have a mcuh better effect.

In a lot of sections of the media journo are being sympathetic to the 'plight' of G&H. They are only guilty of giving Benitez too much money etc etc. People, who are garner their information from these sources, may well believe some of this to be true. IMO, if the fight does have to continue it has to be about educating the masses. This is what these guys are actually doing to the club.

Some good ideas here by the thread owner.

Hit them where it hurts - blocking up / shackling the club shop and any affiliated businesses.

I like the blocking the coach off on an away trip but that would have to be a last resort I reckon. The police would be all over that - have to make clear that its a protest, not terrorism etc.

The best is still a boycott but they never seem to get enough people to make a difference.

I personally think the players need to start standing up and be counted. Imagine what a message it would send if one of them (or more) stated they'd refuse to play for Liverpool while a certain ownership was at the club.

It's not like they couldn't afford it.

Much of this is well meant but misguided. H and G are history one way or another; their debt exceeds the current value of the Club.

By boycotting matches, merchandise etc we may damage our image to the point potential new investors are put off. Getting points deducted and being comfortable with the prospect of relegation is unbelievable.

I will support this Club, my team, through thick and thin. For me, that means going to matches. It also involves making my feelings about the current owners known, writing letters, emails, going on marches, protests after games etc.

But don't ask me to boycott games.

Much of this is well meant but misguided. H and G are history one way or another; their debt exceeds the current value of the Club.

By boycotting matches, merchandise etc we may damage our image to the point potential new investors are put off. Getting points deducted and being comfortable with the prospect of relegation is unbelievable.

I will support this Club, my team, through thick and thin. For me, that means going to matches. It also involves making my feelings about the current owners known, writing letters, emails, going on marches, protests after games etc.

But don't ask me to boycott games.

You are part of the problem if Mill take over. You are one with Hicks and Gillett. Do what you like but don't pretend you are a Liverpool supporter. Sorry.

The club has no fucking future if Cancer can flaunt the law and sell to Parasite. Find a different team to watch, you don't need football to breath. You certainly don't need the husk of the club which used to be Liverpool but is now a wretched stain which would be better off erased.

I'll do all I can within the confines of the law to encourage relegation and the ruination of the club, because I care about more than watching a fucking match. I hope it goes so far under that it comes out the other side. We'll start again like Wimbledon or Fiorentina but with our name and history we'll rise as quickly as we possibly can.

If it's the only way to stop them, it's the best way.

Edited by TheDrowningMan

You are part of the problem if Mill take over. You are one with Hicks and Gillett. Do what you like but don't pretend you are a Liverpool supporter. Sorry.

The club has no fucking future if Cancer can flaunt the law and sell to Parasite. Find a different team to watch, you don't need football to breath. You certainly don't need the husk of the club which used to be Liverpool but is now a wretched stain which would be better off erased.

I'll do all I can within the confines of the law to encourage relegation and the ruination of the club, because I care about more than watching a fucking match. I hope it goes so far under that it comes out the other side. We'll start again like Wimbledon or Fiorentina but with our name and history we'll rise as quickly as we possibly can.

I can understand you want to give H and G a good kicking; giving the football team a good kicking is NOT the same thing and will do a great deal of long term damage.

We may disagree with how we prosecute our protestation; we should not fall out because that only assists the dark forces.

I can understand you want to give H and G a good kicking; giving the football team a good kicking is NOT the same thing and will do a great deal of long term damage.

We may disagree with how we prosecute our protestation; we should not fall out because that only assists the dark forces.

We will be perpetually owned and fucked over by these leeches. Giving the football team a kicking is a short term measure - If we're going to be fucked one way or another we should make sure it's on our terms, not on the fancy of a pack of immoral vultures.

If Hick remains in control Liverpool fans should take a class action against the premier league,the f.a for allowing this inbred gobshite to remain in charge. I have emailed sky and said that should hicks remain in control I will also cancel my sky. Perhaps if all Liverpool fans did this I would imagine sky would put pressure on the Premier league to investigate Hicks

Violence ..... Attack and beat the shit out of any person associated with those cunts...

The club will become ungovernable if the new CEO, new management and new Board cannot work/stay/live in the UK...

A fundraiser for a mexican hitman would be welcome as well.....

I've had it with this shit, something has to give, and soon.......

Violence ..... Attack and beat the shit out of any person associated with those cunts...

The club will become ungovernable if the new CEO, new management and new Board cannot work/stay/live in the UK...

A fundraiser for a mexican hitman would be welcome as well.....

I've had it with this shit, something has to give, and soon.......

This. I'm surprised the fat twat is still alive.

Amen to this post. What should we do? Easy answer: What it takes! No matter how much it hurts, no matter the consequences. Whatever it takes is the one and only answer.

Some great ideas and posts in this thread, but people need to ask themselves what "can" they do and how far would they go. The team coach stuff, or cars parked in strategic spots around the ground, you will get arrested, and may get a criminal record. Not that this should put people off but i'm just saying that it is all well and good putting ideas forward but would you be able to take part, would you be available on the day, this would need to be planned away from the public.

Would you get on the pitch and get banned for life?

Would you set fire to a car and get arrested for criminal damage?

If the answert is yes and you would go as far as it takes to do whatever it takes then putting it on a public forum is not the best way to go about it.

Any chance of a hidden forum or place were these things can be discussed out of the eyes of the watching world? with all the work KF do from this site there will be media and others browsing the forum, lets be smart about this.

Hopefully we will get the result we want and it won't be needed.

I want to make sure H & G leave. I want them out of my club, out of my life. Giving them a good kicking is not relevant, getting rid of them is. Not that I’d mind sticking sharp objects up their bottoms.

Whatever it takes. If hurting the team is necessary, so be it!

Amen to this post. What should we do? Easy answer: What it takes! No matter how much it hurts, no matter the consequences. Whatever it takes is the one and only answer.

Whatever it takes to do what? Get H and G out? They're gone. We might end up being owned by NESV, maybe by Mill Financial but H and G are history.