You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

john henry

redphil

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
I thought he was spotted in a LFC themed pub in America earlier today?

That was yesterday afternoon Eastern time...anyway I'm sure it's no big deal to hop in his Lear jet and get to London in 6-7hrs

Am I right in thinking the board could accept a lower offer from NESV?

Lower than the one they already put on the table? Or lower than the Lim "offer". The deal has been provisionally agreed, this is just getting the paper work in order I'll bet.

I'm still holding back for now though I want to hear it from their mouth!

Lower than the one they already put on the table? Or lower than the Lim "offer". The deal has been provisionally agreed, this is just getting the paper work in order I'll bet.

I'm still holding back for now though I want to hear it from their mouth!

Lower than the current one.

The thing is, they have permission to sell the club. Hypothetically they could accept lower offers. Whether the contract is to sell at a price to NESV, or just to sell to NESV. I'm not entirely sure.

I mean I could just imagine Broughton turning around, just to rub salt in the wounds.

'John, don't worry lad, save yourself "x" amount of money buying the club, and put that towards, players/stadiums/nice christmas'

8.56pm: The Guardian's sports correspondent Owen Gibson, on the ball as usual, has emailed to clear up the presence of Keith Edelman at the meeting: "Keith Edelman has been involved in the process as an advisor to RBS for some time - he will be at the board meeting in that capacity." So there we go.

Ive already chatted with my new best friend after an introduction from an American client and he agrees with me that they will make a decision on a long term coach prior to releasing transfer funds in jan

It could be Hodgson but they will make a review the situation and make a long term commitment to the coach going forward

Ive already chatted with my new best friend after an introduction from an American client and he agrees with me that they will make a decision on a long term coach prior to releasing transfer funds in jan

It could be Hodgson but they will make a review the situation and make a long term commitment to the coach going forward

Cheers mate so delighted with that off for a danger wank.