You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Broughton on Radio 5 Live

marcus50bucks

That is the second time Purslow has thrown cold water on a Bascombe piece in the last month. Its another sign that Bascombe is losing his "senior sources at the club" - although he probably still has Carragher.

The NoW announcement that it is converting to a pay-site - like other Murdoch sites, will mean that Bascombe's gossip, speculation and agendas disguised as reporting, will have far less circulation in the future.

Find out more about the all-new News of the World website | notw.co.uk | News Of The World

"I've asked them to consider a scheme at our club that will give our fans a real sense of ownership, a real sense of inclusion, the kind of voice they deserve and NESV have told us they'll look at this very seriously if they complete."

Every fan can buy their own seat and bring it to the match with them.

what exactly has he been saying? Can anyone give a brief synopsis, please?

"Im a cunt. I wear sunglasses all the time because im a cunt. I realise chairmen are there to write cheques but i like to get my face on TV all the time because im a cunt. I go out with much younger women all the time because im a cunt."

I imagine its something along the lines of that.

"Im a cunt. I wear sunglasses all the time because im a cunt. I realise chairmen are there to write cheques but i like to get my face on TV all the time because im a cunt. I go out with much younger women all the time because im a cunt."

I fucked a bird with a bigger coke problem than the footballer that dumped her because of his coke problem!

Cheers. Bit weird that he didn't mention his hair though.