You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect scenario.

We have an ideal opportunity now to get back to some semblance of the Liverpool Way (the club and this forum)it is the perfect time to rid the Club of the last vestiges of an era that should never be forgiven or forgotten which means almost a new start in relation to attitude.

IF it is the intention of the new owners to act quickly then the above is exactly how it should be handled and let's get some dignity back as a club and fans.

IF it was down to be then I would consign Roy to history, not in the same way as the owners, as he is not deserving of that, pay the man what he is entitled to under the terms of his contract, thank him for taking the job under difficult circumstances, offer him the chance to walk away with his head up citing the change of ownership as the reason for the parting of the ways and let's get back to outplaying teams with good players and being the example of how a club should be run.

We don't want Gazillions to spend on players and buy a title, we want to win one by having a good manager, the right man for the job not the biggest name, good players and with everything kept in house. If there is no reason for bleating to the press, then there should be no bleating.

Another thing we should also remember and never forgive for the rest of our days is the SKY (and other elements of the spoken and written press) coverage of the denoument of the ownership saga and how they gave the parasites a vehicle to play the victim card and remember that cunts like Hicks and Murdoch all piss in the same pot and grunts like Myers and White and some of their other despicable employees (like Boulton and Burley on the news) take cuntery and push it way beyond the call of duty, even by that particular broadcasters standards....never, ever give these fuckers a foot in the door again.

We now know who are friends are and we have had it reaffirmed who our enemies are. Never forgive and never forget. Harry fucking Redknapp should be served Dog Shit sandwiches when he comes here with his shithouse team and feel himself lucky, the fucking dodgy cunt.

Henry has made the right noises so far, so cautious optimism tempered with a healthy spoonful from the jar marked 'wont get fooled again'. We now have an army ready to be mobilised again if needs be.

Spot on.

Fresh start, out with the old, in with the new. The club needed a clear out from Top to bottom. This is the perfect chance to do it.

If we can get a new attacking manager in now, let him imbed his ideas into the squad and give him a few bob in January. We wont go to far wrong. I was talking to Doh'nuts the other day and he said that we just cant take the chance with Hodgson on the off chance that he will get it right, and he was spot on.

We win tomorrow we're 5 points off 5th.

It's too early to sack him, give him till Christmas.

This is EXACTLY WHY he needs to go.... Its not too late to save the season and still make noises for the Champions League.

Get the right guy in here NOW and we can be in the top for by Jan 1, declaring our true intent to be successful (and signalling to Redneck and Razor that they were a big part of the decline). This season is not lost so lets not throw it away...

If we play Hodgson-Ball the rest of the year (2010) then Torres is off in January. There's no fucking way I'd take any amount of money to be isolated and kicked to high hell for 90 minutes twice a week with no support or ambition from the team when I could go somewhere else and play decent football for probably more money.

The new owners will look like proper knee-jerk amateurs if they come in and sack the manager immediately. I agree we've been abysmal so far, but it's not just down to Hodgson, the off-field stuff has been a massive distraction and the players have mostly been abysmal - tell me one player who can hold his head up this season and say he's been at his best?

The owners will look like they've been following this for a while if they sack Roy immediately and have a quality replacement lined up. Remember, they've been working on due diligence for a while now and I'm sure they've been following the performances of the team at the same time. That's what I'd be doing and I expect they are much more informed than me....

I think we should get rid ASAP. His track record is average, his style of play is abysmal, his interviews are uninspiring and nothing I have seen would suggest that his communications with the players is any better than that, and his player purchases are a mixed bag to say the least.

If we do have money in January and we let him spend it then I think that would be a big waste.

Lose tomorrow and he's gone.

I said two weeks ago that if Poulsen starts and Meireles plays on the right then he may as well sign his own P45.

I really want him to prove me wrong, but he seems so far out of his depth it's untrue.

The team I've heard rumoured has lucas and poulsen in the middle. He can really have no excuses if he continues with them in the middle.

'Liverpool spent a lot of money paying compensation to Fulham to bring me here. I was feted as one of the best managers around. If eight games into the season people start saying that I'm no good at all and I have to go, that would be a sad day for me and for the club.

Haha, made me laugh that. Roy you crazy guy. You crack me up.

'Liverpool spent a lot of money paying compensation to Fulham to bring me here. I was feted as one of the best managers around. If eight games into the season people start saying that I'm no good at all and I have to go, that would be a sad day for me and for the club.

Haha, made me laugh that. Roy you crazy guy. You crack me up.

It makes you wonder whether he actually believes it.

If he does it makes Houllier's delusions sound like gentle exaggerations.