You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Official premier league stats

Official Site of the Premier League - Barclays Premier League News, Fixtures and Results | Statistics

I'll take them over your word. Thanks

I cannot believe Bellamy went for 10 goals and 10 assists in the league last year and is now playing in Cardiff, he is exactly the type of player we need on the left.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Konchesky is shit, the 'stats' of my own eyes will tell you that.

A 4 year contract?

Fulham went out and bought a better left back for less money than we gave them for Koncheslky.

Don't worry about the 4 year contract mate - he'll be off to Sunderland or Blackburn once we get a manager who doesn't like mediocre players in

STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH HAVE JUST SEE BIG CRISSY AND MAD MARTY IN THE NEWZ BAR THEY HAVE JUST SHOWED ME SOME PAPER WORK THEM TO CUNTS HAVENT GOT A LEG TO STAND ON

Brilliant - is Durango just leaving his PC out in the street these days with the power lead running through the letterbox?

If he's getting a 1 year pay off doesn't that mean we're only saving 6 months salary as he was only on a 2 year contract, not much of a break clause. Mad how football managers get rewarded for failure. And irishlad shut the fuck up you are wrong about everything, log off and have a drink with mypost.

which say what?

Cant link the url yet so i will type if out

APPOINTMENT AND RETIREMENT OF DIRECTORS

81(A) Each director appointed to the office of chairman of the board of directors of the Company may appoint any person as a director of the Company and may remove any direct (other than George N Gillet Jnr and/or Thomas O Hicks) Any appointment or removal shall be made in writing and signed by the then current chairman

Although it is certainly frugal or maybe not when you consider how much we have paid to get Roy sack Rafa and then pay Roy off should this happen. Is that the price of a striker that we wanted!.

If our squad knew of the release clause, I doubt it would have helped morale within the squad. You appoint a manager who can be shifted when the club is up for immediate sale.

I am unsure why he has decided to broadcast this now though it is the last thing Roy needs.

:drool:

Cant link the url yet so i will type if out

APPOINTMENT AND RETIREMENT OF DIRECTORS

81(A) Each director appointed to the office of chairman of the board of directors of the Company may appoint any person as a director of the Company and may remove any direct (other than George N Gillet Jnr and/or Thomas O Hicks) Any appointment or removal shall be made in writing and signed by the then current chairman

it that really what it says#???

how did we get our hands on this little GEM ???

well done all involved...

i hope this is legit mate because its bloody brilliant

Although it is certainly frugal or maybe not when you consider how much we have paid to get Roy sack Rafa and then pay Roy off should this happen. Is that the price of a striker that we wanted!.

If our squad knew of the release clause, I doubt it would have helped morale within the squad. You appoint a manager who can be shifted when the club is up for immediate sale.

I am unsure why he has decided to broadcast this now though it is the last thing Roy needs.

Probably never expect our performance for the past few games to be so bad under Roy.

:drool:

it that really what it says#???

how did we get our hands on this little GEM ???

well done all involved...

i hope this is legit mate because its bloody brilliant

Read that from another website.