You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So why does Jamie Carragher come out and say how Alex Ferguson is the man he respects most in football for the way he conducts himself, when he's the biggest cunt in the game?

Regardless of your opinion on Rafa - and christ I know he's despised on here -who acts the bigger cunt overall - Alex Ferguson or Rafa Benitez?

When the likes of Allardyce and Bruce complain about Rafa or Liverpool it's all to win brownie points with Alex Ferguson. The game-over gesture - was that Benitez brawling or Allardyce and Ferguson being cunts?

Ferguson could be the biggest cunt in the game but let's not forget this man won 11 EPL titles for United and should be respected in football. (Are you going to accuse me being a United fan or a cunt for what i say now?)

Ya Ferguson acts the biggest cunt overall and Rafa did fall into his trap. It's a battle to win the media, Rafa lose it with the brawling. Okie i have to make myself clear, i am one of those fans who wanted Rafa to have 1 more season under new owner to prove himself, but he's gone now so let move on.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Throwing personal insults at a legend is a fucking disgrace and some of you need to take a hard look at yourselves and ask: "Am I really a Liverpool fan or just a little WUM that likes to belittle a lengend of a defender?"

You can say that we aint playing..okay.

You can say that he hoofs the ball way too much when we need to keep possesion...agreed.

But if he has an opinion he has EARNED the repsect to voice it no matter what the subject. People need to rememeber that we are talking about Mascherano, Gerrard, Alonso, Rafa or anyone else that people have a problem with.

We are talking about Carragher, in many ways the heart and soul of the club.

Fuck off will ya.....Liverpool fans my arse.

Ferguson could be the biggest cunt in the game but let's not forget this man won 11 EPL titles for United and should be respected in football. (Are you going to accuse me being a United fan or a cunt for what i say now?)

Ya Ferguson acts the biggest cunt overall and Rafa did fall into his trap. It's a battle to win the media, Rafa lose it with the brawling. Okie i have to make myself clear, i am one of those fans who wanted Rafa to have 1 more season under new owner to prove himself, but he's gone now so let move on.

Why should we respect Ferguson? He doesnt respect us.

But there's a difference between redressing a balance as you put it and instigating the shitfest in the first place, yeah?

So agenda, ulterior motive, mad crusade. Any more?

So loads of people put an incessant stream of cack on the forum, anyone steps in to 'redress the balance' and line two of the attack is "oh stop going on about it".

Fucking laughable.

Because you're not trying to address both sides. You only seem to be concerned about pulling up those who think Rafa can do no wrong. You never comment on posts that slag him off to ridiculous levels. You only seem to care about cleaning up one side.

Because you're not trying to address both sides. You only seem to be concerned about pulling up those who think Rafa can do no wrong. You never comment on posts that slag him off to ridiculous levels. You only seem to care about cleaning up one side.

Maybe like he says they make themselves heard the loudest. Just a thought.

I really hate to do this but reality must prevail

Turner

Shawcross

Cahill

Terry (even though he is massively overrated and a complete tool)

Alex

Vidic

Ferdinand

Vermaelen

Jagielka

Upson

King (when he can stay fit)

Kompany

Toure

Hangeland

Bramble (yes freaking Bramble)

Dunne

Evans

Mensah

All these defenders are now better than Carragher.

Before people respond as I can imagine what it will be like but Bramble has been brilliant since he linked up with Bruce and got a bit of confidence back in his play.

Probably not all 18 you wrote but about 10 out of them are NOW ( and for the last couple of years ) better than Jamie.

Damaging the image of Liverpool FC? By showing passion?

Anyway, here he is damaging LFC...Again the pleb

Jamie Carragher Official Website

Liverpool Echo - Liverpool FC - News - Ex-Liverpool FC manager Rafa Benitez donates £96,000 to Hillsborough Family Support Group

Damaging LFC again, maybe Carragher had a point.

When Carragher argues it's 'showing passion' when Benitez argues he's damaging 'The Liverpool Way'

Yes some of the criticism for Carragher on here is crazy.

However it should be discussed whether he is capable of playing in a team that wants to play with a high defensive line. Maybe he can, I'm not sure he can.

Against teams such as Blackpool, we need to be pushing right up the pitch as a team and with Reina being a sweeper keeper, who is very quick off his line, we should be looking to really push up the field and playing in the oppositions half.

If we are going to improve we have got to stop inviting the opposition onto us and sitting back deep.