You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

alberto aquilani can we get him back

barney

any chance off alberto been recalled from his loan spell in italy roy said he wouldnt get much playing time if he stayed here well surely he could get into this current side he is better than poulsen lucas or meireles:

You seriously think Aquilani is the answer to our troubles?

Meireles is a class act he just needs a run of games in his correct fucking position.

any chance off alberto been recalled from his loan spell in italy roy said he wouldnt get much playing time if he stayed here well surely he could get into this current side he is better than poulsen lucas or meireles:

Maybe the first two but I'd hold off on that third name if I were you. Pretty much the same as what drewy said anyway.

He'd be absolutely wasted with our tactics.
What are our tactics? I got it under Houllier, I got it under Rafa, I dont have a clue with Roy and dont think the players do either. And as for getting Aqua back he is injury prone and never proved he could play in the prem on a regular basis so how is he the answer?

Poulsen and Lucas are probably the shittiest CM's in the league, and how Aquilani was shipped off for no apparent reason baffles me. And for those who think he was loaned out for financial reasons, then why spend 5 million quid on a shithead like Poulsen when you have a fully fit classy player like Aquilani finally ready for his first full season?!

Poulsen and Lucas are probably the shittiest CM's in the league, and how Aquilani was shipped off for no apparent reason baffles me. And for those who think he was loaned out for financial reasons, then why spend 5 million quid on a shithead like Poulsen when you have a fully fit classy player like Aquilani finally ready for his first full season?!

exactly roy should have given him a chance but he loves his holding midfielders playing two against european giants like utrect he'll probably play them again at everton and hope to nick something on the break

The one thing Alberto isn't is a balls on the block fighter. He wouldn't be much help at the moment.

What are our tactics? I got it under Houllier, I got it under Rafa, I dont have a clue with Roy and dont think the players do either. And as for getting Aqua back he is injury prone and never proved he could play in the prem on a regular basis so how is he the answer?

He never got the chance to prove he could.

Aquilani has just put in a very good performance for Juventus against Inter - he lasted 75 minutes and was replaced by Sissocko.

Im just going on the reaction on the Juve messege boards I went on, they thought we was mental with the business we was doing with them. I think we were fucking mental to send him on loan, even if you don't think he's a good player (I do) surely you think he's worth having in the squad, even if your just playing him in cup games give the lad a chance!

He never got the chance to prove he could.

Im just going on the reaction on the Juve messege boards I went on, they thought we was mental with the business we was doing with them. I think we were fucking mental to send him on loan, even if you don't think he's a good player (I do) surely you think he's worth having in the squad, even if your just playing him in cup games give the lad a chance!

I do think he's a good player - he appears to be proving it now with Juve. He's far better than Lucas or Poulson.

Guest Captain Jonjo
we are struggling because we lost our hyppia

The defence use do be the rock of the team, after Hyppia was forced out, it all started falling apart, forget Alonso, Hyppia was a MASSIVE influence in the squad. But anyway the problems in teh club are bigger then that!