You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dirk

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Can be' being the operative words. He just seems to be in that comfort zone that a lot of modern footballers seem to have; the money, the lifestyle, what else matters?

Oh, the hair......

Lets not start on the hair...I'll be here all day slating the idiot.

Is it a comfort zone or just playing in a shite team with a crap defense?

He's always had lapses of concentration and will probably cost you a couple of goals a season, but when he first came here he was creating at least half a dozen probably closer to a dozen goals a season.

This thread and this forum is a joke, so much for the "liverpool way" the hatred and bullshit and re writing of history wouldn't be out of place on a man united forum fucking pathetic.

We have the owners we deserve because we have fallen greatly as a club and this forum just confirms that. I hope torres, reina et al leave so then you are left with your Carra, cole and gerrard and good old english mentality with your most respected coach in europe.

Back to RAWK, at least they understand the LIVERPOOL WAY there. Fucking joke this site.

This thread and this forum is a joke, so much for the "liverpool way" the hatred and bullshit and re writing of history wouldn't be out of place on a man united forum fucking pathetic.

We have the owners we deserve because we have fallen greatly as a club and this forum just confirms that. I hope torres, reina et al leave so then you are left with your Carra, cole and gerrard and good old english mentality with your most respected coach in europe.

Back to RAWK, at least they understand the LIVERPOOL WAY there. Fucking joke this site.

Don't let the door fella...

It was only the right thing to do if the outcome is that we improve as a result of his departure. That very much remains to be seen.

It's an article that will only serve to entrench views. There are those that want to see things as noble and in the Liverpool way - there are those that want to pretend that he has reduced the capability of the club despite the obvious facts.

It'll keep the message-board community ticking over for some time to come.

Finnan was consistent, nothing more.

Henchoz disappeared completely, Skrtel is an improvement.

Warnock wasn't and still isn't good enough.

Baros was a headless chicken.

Smicer God bless him was a trier and half decent if played in his best position. No manager ever did that when he was with us.

Kirkland was a sick note, Cavalieri is easily as good a back up.

The squad rafa left was far stronger than the one he inherited and that doesn't include the youngsters brought in.

Finnan of 2004 is a hell of a better player than the Johnson of 2010, and cost £14m less.

Baros and Cisse both better than Ngog(who is decent), as was Pongolle

How can Caleveri be considered as good as Kirkland an England international when the Brazilian never started a league game for us?

Warnock is twice the player Insua will ever be.

Regarding the youngsters, lets see how many make it eh? And a team mainly made up of Youngsters got us to the League cup final in 2005, how many remain?

Sellling Hammil a player who willl be back in the premier league by January while awarding new contracts to clowns like El Zhar and Plessis, madness

Also I dont rate Skertel, and Agger is'nt much better TBH

Every Liverpool fan who reads that article will be angered in some way.

Just point your anger at the owners.

Whilst I agree with your anger at the owners comment, it is easy to be that passive about it when you probably agree with it's contents though isn't it Jim?

If it had been a "hatchet job" on Rafa would you have been this passive over it asking us to keep our anger at the owners? I think we both know you wouldn't have been if recent history is anything to go by Jim.

Finnan and Henchoz were class, solid defenders. Rafa's best move defensively was moving Carra to CB. Agger's got the skills he's just a bit of a blert.

Can't be arsed with all this two tribes shite anyway, let's keep our eye on the ownership ball eh?

Don't cry

Finnan of 2004 is a hell of a better player than the Johnson of 2010, and cost £14m less.

Baros and Cisse both better than Ngog(who is decent), as was Pongolle

How can Caleveri be considered as good as Kirkland an England international when the Brazilian never started a league game for us?

Warnock is twice the player Insua will ever be.

Regarding the youngsters, lets see how many make it eh? And a team mainly made up of Youngsters got us to the League cup final in 2005, how many remain?

Sellling Hammil a player who willl be back in the premier league by January while awarding new contracts to clowns like El Zhar and Plessis, madness

Also I dont rate Skertel, and Agger is'nt much better TBH

Did Finnan never have shit spells? I know he was consitent but lets not take the piss. (The name just dawned on me!)

Kuyt is better and more adaptable than both Ciise and Baros.

Cavieleri is "as good a back up", spending large amounts of money on reserve keepers is pointless. Ged, Rafa and Roy are all guilty of this.

Warnock was better than Insua, neither were good enough.

Hodgson's almost dead in the water.

Do you think any of this utter, utter shite is going to stop when Kenny gets the job?

It isn't. Let's see how people like it when cunts like Fanning still pursue the Liverpool manager because he's not Rafa Benitez.

"Pursue the Liverpool manager"? Who's perusing Hodgson?

Wether he has a home here or not, Rafa Benitez will never manage people again, and once agin Dion Fanning is an idiot, his Twitter comment on the story with Link added was

dionobanion Dion Fanning

I was in Milan during fashion week but I didn't see a single show. Instead I did this

I swear I was half expecting to see him kissing Rafas feet.

He's not coming back is he? Let's be honest like. Time to move on.

Agreed but those defending Hodgson shouldnt be saying he walked into a lot of trouble.

The team Rafa left just needed motivating and to play a more attacking game and we could have had a great season

Surely any manager could get 6 players from this lot

Torres, Gerrard, Mierles, Aqualani, Johnson, Kuyt, Poulwn, Cole.

Thats got to be good enough to win more games than you lose and draw