You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If Hicks/Gillett secure a £300m refinancing deal.....

StevieH

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that mate? Do you think its too hard for you to stop going? Genuine question.

I've never been a regular in my life due to work/location etc but I always went to about 10-15 games per season, 95% at Anfield. And when I stopped going couple of years ago, I went fucking mental and miserable watching the games in TV. Now though, I don't feel a fucking thing. I don't even go to pub anymore. I don't have Sky and haven't watched a single MoTD this season. I try to watch using a stream sometimes but to be honest I can't even be bothered with that anymore. I switched the stream off after 30 mins against Blackpool and after half time during the Europa match on Thurs.

I've already commited myself to using a season ticket for the season.

I've only been going regular, every home and some aways, for 7 years but i'd find it really hard to just stop going. I think it'd be even more difficult for peoplewho have been going for 20-30 years to just stop.

I've already commited myself to using a season ticket for the season.

I've only been going regular, every home and some aways, for 7 years but i'd find it really hard to just stop going. I think it'd be even more difficult for peoplewho have been going for 20-30 years to just stop.

Pretty much the answer I expected.

And sorry to say, this is exactly what the yanks know about us. I can't help but feel that in football fans play at least 50% part in their own downfall.

Pretty much the answer I expected.

And sorry to say, this is exactly what the yanks know about us. I can't help but feel that in football fans play at least 50% part in their own downfall.

Although, at the match on Sunday i said if them cunts don't sell up I'll not be going next season.

Whether I'll be able to do it is another thing.

mikejefferiesL4

.Not gonna name names but am very saddened by some legends who supposedly care. Heard better excuses in school from kids with no homework.

about 1 hour ago via web .

Obvs I understand players still employed by Club not coming down. Rest have no excuses tho'. Happy to "name names" if they don't come today.

about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® .

Bit disgusted w certain ex-Reds whose photos I used to worship on my bedroom walls. Clearly don't give a shit. Shanks will be turning...

about 3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry

Gerrard (the captain) and Carragher (the vice-captain) have had innumerable opportunities to say or do something about the owners. But until Carragher said last week that there is no hurry to change them, both had said nothing. The idea that they, or any other player, would risk the possibility of a contract extension or new contract for the sake of the supporters is ridiculous.

Both Carragher and Gerrard were active in betraying the squad and the manager last season. They didn't do it in the open. The fact that they skulked around behind the scenes feeding TLW, Bascombe and other hand-picked stooges, shows that they knew what they were doing was wrong. They also knew that it would please the owners.

Carragher should not get a new contract and Gerrard should be demoted and put on notice to find a new club. The ruination of a club starts when the players pick the manager and betray the squad. And nothing good comes of owners and directors recruiting players as pawns in their in-house politics.

mikejefferiesL4

Broughton & Purslow should be on a flight to Texas on Weds! about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

That was a tongue in cheek comment in reference to after the video is released of fans messages against refinance.