You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy : I'll pat myself on the back over Torres.

usernameunknown

Praising yourself for saying Torres would take a while to get back to full flow and being proven right doesnt sit right with me.

Would you hear Ferguson praising himself for saying he was proven right over Rooney's personal issues affecting his form? I doubt it, because he'd be pissed off his star striker is out of form for so long.

I guess thats the difference between winners and losers.

more importantly: how can Hodgson give himself any credit re: Torres when he isn't even playing the best system to get the most out of Torres??!?!?!!

the guy is a fucking clueless idiot

2 strikers Roy you fucking cunt - i suppose he's congratulating himself for not wasting cash on a striker in teh summer as well?

the guy just does my head in

The service Torres is getting is woeful.

again cos of Roy's tactics imo

he just doesn't set up teh team in any sort of attacking way at all

we are now even more of a counter attacking team than under Rafa

seen a bit from one of the Fulham players over the weekend saying that Mark Hughes has got them playing better football than under Hodgson

fucking Mark Hughes!!!!

And you can pat yourself on the back when you do something useful in the campaign against the owners.

How about you join me on the march before Blackpool?

Some of the stuff you say about people you dont even know on here is sickening. A constant stream of attacks on journalists and Rafa using made up facts. You're constantly called out about your lies on here but as usual you suddenly disappear from the thread for days on end.

You're probably very lucky you havent been sued yet if we're honest. I always get the feeling you're a failed journalist, hence the resentment. Would that be fair?

torres will leave if we dont get new owners, who can blame him?? what world class player wants to play in a team where the style of play is the same as wimbledons in the early 90s, roy will get the season no matter how bad we do or who owns the club, its shocking to think that was our strongest 11 against sunderland

What Hodgson say to the press and what he say in the dressing room is two completely different things.

He will try to defend his players and their peformances the best way he can in public, but he will tell them exactly what he think of it behind closed doors.

I cant be sure but I have a feeling the way he try to play down our chances is a way to protect underpeforming players.

The picture will be a lot clearer in a few weeks time, but I would not read too much into it at present.

Thats three managers on the run we've had that have talked a lot of bollocks, many managers talk bollocks, mourinho talks bollocks, ferguson talks bollocks, wenger talks bollocks, it only doesn't sound like bollocks when you're winning. The only ones who don't talk bollocks tend to be the ones down the bottom because they are ashamed to. It mainly sounds bollocks when you lose but it magically transformed into magical testament when they win. If that had been said after a 6-0 win it wouldn't sound like bollocks. Bollocks is what losers with aspirations sound like when they lose. Rafa talked more bollocks last year than the other 4 years, remember guaranteed 4th, lifted my soul when he said it, now sounds like bollocks.

Ancelloti on the other hand is too cool to talk bollocks, italians seem less prone to talking bollocks, maybe they get beat up in italian schools for talking bollocks, maybe pasta stops you talking bollocks.

No hang on, Capello starting talking bollocks in june, maybe italians only talk bollocks when they are in Africa or is it just that they were losing or is this post just bollocks or maybe this whole thread is bollocks, shall we wait and see who wins?

Edited by Cherry Ghost
addition

Forum Truths:

All managers talk bollocks.

Almost all players are fat, slow and stupid.

Insua is clinically obese and will be the first person to benefit from the Government's cash for weight loss scheme.

Lucas is the anti-christ.

Any LFC legend who fails to act like Fred Kite whenever someone on here blows a whistle is a cunt.

forget the Torres line, this is far more concerning

" It was important to bounce back because if we hadn’t had that magnificent reaction, it would have been a very black day. We showed a lot of character and determination and played some very good football.”

what fucking game was he watching - we were absolute shite for about 75 minutes and Sunderland deserved to be winning. Their Goalkeeper had fuck all to do for well over an hour, at times they looked like the home team.