You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

What a way to end up, fucking hell.

Sad isn't it. I know I'm being a hypocrite having just posted it on here but the twat that filmed it calling him his hero has posted it on twitter and its been shared a shitload of times.  

He was always putting it on social media whether it was negative or positive. He's a look at me cunt that's hit the jackpot (in the sad as fuck currency of Twitter/Instagram).

Surprised Gazza's still going to be honest, he's never going to change.

13 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Did he have a bucket of KFC and a fishing rod with him?

He would have only taken those if he had heard the words rail and moat. 

• 4 weeks later...

His problems come from his childhood and consequential lifelong addiction.

Sadly there is only so much you can do to help someone. He needs to work a twelve step programme and have the love of family and friends, but he won't work the programme and his family and friends and in fact society as a whole seem more inclined to exploit him rather than help him.

I'm surprised he didn't die of alcohol abuse ages ago.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
6 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

He's probably a wrong un himself, who just happened to have a talent we all wish we had. 

Maybe's. Although I think the amount of money he made led to his downfall. It was probably the only reason certain people hung around with him. 

Use to have a lot of sympathy for him, badly advised and surrounded by leeches.

He doesn’t help himself though, he has had help and support and cannot come out of it. I know how hard it is but he has had more help and opportunities than most and needs to help himself or we all know what awaits. God bless him.