You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you want?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want?

• Concentrate efforts on the league
    • Concentrate efforts on Europe
    • Both
    • Rafa back- with G&H staying and Rick Parry reappointed. You can have Phil Thompson as a coach too.

Was I watching a different game, where we got hammered 6-0 or something????? Oh sorry, I was looking at us getting a draw at a place where Celtic got hammered in the last round.

Then I look at the table and despite the moaning or groaning, it reads:

Liverpool 2 4

Napoli.....2 2

Utrecht...2 2

Steaua....2 1

1 defeat in 8 games, 2 points clear after 2 games in this, but you can still scream "Sack Roy". :telloff:

No wonder nobody else would take our job. :whatever:

You are a penis wearing a blindfold. FACT.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll prob beat blackpool at the weekend, just. As they will come to anfield with no fear and and relish putting crosses into our box.

But when we play the bluesh*te and they beat us in couple of weeks RAWK will go into meltdown and Roy will realise what pressure really is. Just watched This is Anfield and the general opinion of people already is Roy is tactaically negative moreso than Rafa and is playing players ot of position.

That game tonight was painful to watch like most games this season.

SO i take it you enjoy watching dull defensive non attacking football which isolates our only striker who may well leave in January then?

Half the world plays dull defensive football these days. Most European teams play defensive football away in Europe. It's not exactly a new invention.

When you consider we've lost at Lille, Benfica, and Atletico in the past 6 months, at least now we're getting something from playing it.

If you're looking for Brazil 1970, I'm afraid you're watching the wrong team playing.

Guest ShoePiss
Was I watching a different game, where we got hammered 6-0 or something????? Oh sorry, I was looking at us getting a draw at a place where Celtic got hammered in the last round.

Liverpool 2 4

Napoli.....2 2

Utrecht...2 2

Steaua....2 1

1 defeat in 8 games, 2 points clear after 2 games in this, but you can still scream "Sack Roy". :telloff:

Fucking hell you're a tit.

Half the world plays dull defensive football these days. Most European teams play defensive football away in Europe. It's not exactly a new invention.

When you consider we've lost at Lille, Benfica, and Atletico in the past 6 months, at least now we're getting something from playing it.

If you're looking for Brazil 1970, I'm afraid you're watching the wrong team playing.

Yip,much easier to stick your head in the sand.

christ you really do know nothing about this club or it's grounding do you.

And before you try to sound condesending again! Werder Bremen hardly played defensively last night against Inter did they. and if they were it didn't work.

I actually wouldn't mind losing a football match if we attempted to fucking win it in the first place which we never do even now under a new manager.

Where did i say I was looking for Brazil 1970? don't be a prick. i know it's probably hard for you to not be but please try thinking before you type anything.

Why did you stop at the last six months, why don't you say the LAST SIX YEARS and repeat your bullshit.

Face facts we have a crap manager who is out of his depth the sooner idiots like you realise it the better.

I can see your trying your best to piss everybody off on yet another site. You got many left to go on?

Starting to despise Hodgson although is it his fault? This is what happens when non-footballing people make a football decision. Another fuck up by our all knowing board. Wish some of our senior players would grow a pair and say it as it is. Off the pitch and on the pitch we are staring into the abyss. Oh great, October tomorrow. Another quiet month for LFC...

Wolfsberg hardly played defensively last night against Inter did they. and if they were it didn't work.

I actually wouldn't mind losing a football match if we attempted to fucking win it in the first place which we never do even now under a new manager.

Where did i say I was looking for Brazil 1970?

That's why I said "if".

As Werder lost 4-0 last night, and had lost the game after half an hour, I think they'd be quite happy with a dull defensive 0-0 away if they got it. Steaua lost a 3 goal lead tonight, with the equaliser coming after 97 minutes. At least their fans have the right to be angry.

Even when we win, the coach and players get crucified here. We have a team full of average players, and we're not going to walk all over teams. No it wasn't a great performance, but the result'll do. We set up not to lose away from home in Europe. We didn't lose, so job done. We're 2 points clear at the top of the group, and on course for making the next round.

That's why I said "if".

As Werder lost 4-0 last night, and had lost the game after half an hour, I think they'd be quite happy with a dull defensive 0-0 away if they got it. Steaua lost a 3 goal lead tonight, with the equaliser coming after 97 minutes. At least their fans have the right to be angry.

Even when we win, the coach and players get crucified here. We have a team full of average players, and we're not going to walk all over teams. No it wasn't a great performance, but the result'll do. We set up not to lose away from home in Europe. We didn't lose, so job done. We're 2 points clear at the top of the group, and on course for making the next round.

Yeah because heaven forbid we set up to actually win matches.

When we win and how many against a decent standard of opposition has that been achieved against this season?

wasn't a great performance? erm i'd say it's been par for the course especially this season.

You'rre right of course we didn't lose. we also didn't try to win that's what is galling for many not the result. the FACT that yet again. we never tried to ein the game before us preferring to take what we already had. how long do you think Top class players will stand for that level of ambition.

All well and good getting to the next round. until of course you have to then win to progress.

As long as we have limited footballers such as Lucas , Pulson and Kuyt in our team we will continue to be shit. Lucas and Kuyt did my head in this game. Talk about averge slow, pass it side ways safety first players. AAArrrrggggggggggggggggggg.

PLus Wodgson should not play merilies on the wing hes terrible there but class when he comes infield. Mind boggling.

Who is he?

I imagine some sort of strange homeless clown who lives in an old potato sack under a rainbow in a land where everything is rosy and roy-colored.

Roy-colored is a pale beige, I believe, sort of like vomit but not nearly as intense.

Apparently Hodgson cares more about the shape of the team than the result.. Fuck me.

"I thought the shape of the team and the way we approached the game - I can have nothing but praise for my team."

HODGSON - it's all about GOALS, not shape! You don't get 3 points because of decent team shape!

Liverpool 2 4

Napoli.....2 2

Utrecht...2 2

Steaua....2 1

Gimme an R...Gimme an O...Gimme a Y...what does that spell?

mypost is a massive tool?

DSCN9806.JPG

mypost isn't in that picture by the way, here she is warming up....

Cheerleader.jpg

What the fuck are you on about you thick cunt?

Do you think our opposition tonight were of the standard of Atletico, Benfica or Lille?

More so, stop these comparisons with Rafa's reign. We're judging Roy on Roy. so far Roy has been absolutely, categorically, overwhelmingly SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

And then has the nerve to say he has nothing to complain about.

If he came out and admitted how poor we are I doubt he'd be so unwanted. The truth is, we're doing just as he expects us to - mediocre.

so with that in mind, roy can royally fuck off as soon as he gets a chance.