You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

stardorman

Ok Dirk but has your couch insisted on buying a flowery cushion that doesn't match your black leather couch or the decor of the room to replace the cushion you've sold on eBay to someone in Spain?

Has the new flowery cushion got rips and tears and has just been fixed with brand new fabric? Is your couch telling you it's a bargain because the cushion would usually cost £30 quid as opposed to the £16 quid you paid for it?

Is this your cushion Dirk? Is this your cushion?

AAAAC0Nu84QAAAAAAFIhMg.jpg

Its not but I wish it was. Its lovely.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if its been said already, but I cant be arsed reading the thread. Infact I dont even know why I'm posting on the FF, your mostly a bunch of reactionary bellends these days and I cant be arsed with it anymore, but I'll say my bit.

I think he's a top class manager, even if some of his decisions pissed me off. I think, if given owners that will back him, no politics to deal with behind the scenes, a satisfactory transfer budget, Rafa would have won us the league. Just my opinion.

As it happens, we'll never know. He's gone now, we have to get over it. We have bigger things to worry about.

Now then, I'm fucking back off from the FF. Youse are proper mongs.

Dont know if its been said already, but I cant be arsed reading the thread. Infact I dont even know why I'm posting on the FF, your mostly a bunch of reactionary bellends these days and I cant be arsed with it anymore, but I'll say my bit.

I think he's a top class manager, even if some of his decisions pissed me off. I think, if given owners that will back him, no politics to deal with behind the scenes, a satisfactory transfer budget, Rafa would have won us the league. Just my opinion.

As it happens, we'll never know. He's gone now, we have to get over it. We have bigger things to worry about.

Excellent post. And you're right we have to get behind the new man regardless of how disappointing it may seem.

It would have been nice to see what Rafa could do without the current owners.

Wait a second, he won the Champions League with some tweaks to a piss poor Houllier team.

I'm not saying I'd have him back. It's just that his poor results were mostly during the time he fell out with the board.

Nobody will have a fair crack until they've gone.

i wonder what will happen if we get rid of the dirt and have new owners in place who want to spend a few quid. will we: a) let roy, (who quite possibly at this stage have us in a terrible league position and playing horrible football) allow him to continue and spend these funds, b) say thanks for the memories roy and look for a replacement, or c) let roy finish off the season with what he has, with a few small signing and depending on results/ position look for new replacement over the summer.

Rafa is too good for some of the snivelling gits on here. The ruling clique on TLW go all puffed up in their self-importance because (gasp) they had links to Bascombe, a junior hack at the bottom of even the NoW totem pole, and (gasp) Carragher and Gerrard who hire Bascombe to write what they want him to write and have a similar relationship with TLW.

In their over excitable and pathetic attempts to prove that they had some relevance, the barking dogs of TLW aligned themselves with the owners and their agent Purslow to lie about and insult Rafa and conduct what must be one of the most disgusting campaigns the club has ever seen.

Events have proven that they are a very small minority of malcontents. Most genuine supporters in Liverpool and elsewhere appreciated Rafa and would happily have him back. But in the deep affection and respect they have for Rafa they don't want him back until the conditions are right for him - and that would mean the sacking of Brougton, Purslow and a change of ownership. Even with that most genuine supporters would want Rafa to do what is right for himself.