You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy completely bullied by baconface

Nathanzx

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus.

Twenty odd years of Fergie's Sigmund-Fraud-sleight-of-hand-interview-horseshit and some of us are still getting wound up? Let's behave ourselves eh?

Like Mourinho, he's two steps ahead of the interviewer and already has his eye on what the next mornings papers are going to be trumpeting. Nothing more and nothing less.

If they've played superbly, he doles out the minimum of praise to ensure they keep working hard. If they're struggling for form or confidence he praises them to the fucking hilt and talks about how magnificent, yet tragically unlucky they've been to not score at least a hundred.

Chelsea are putting cricket scores past teams. They're not bleating about how they perhaps could have. They're not letting in two goals in extra time and throwing points away at the pit. They're not getting pinned back by a team struggling for form and, even then, only getting a foothold when the best midfielder on the park, (Miereles), gets taken off because he's exhausted.

He says Torres was trying to get O' Shea sent off? There's not a single fucking person listening to that interview, be they manc fan, journalist or scouser, who hears that and doesn't immediately know that O' Shea must've been fucking lucky to stay on. Everyone knows it. Everyone.

In exactly the same way that it was only after there were a couple of pieces in the press suggesting that his United team may have been lucky in winning the European cups they have, after being outplayed by Bayern Munich , (a game in which, let's not forget, Munich hit the woodwork twice in normal time), and then being out-fought for two thirds of the game by Chelsea before winning on penalties, that he suddenly starts to mention how Ancelotti should 'never have lost' against us in '05 in his next pre-match interview with Chelsea.

We beat them 4-1 in their backyard and he embarrasses himself by saying that, in fact, they 'were a far superior team on the day'.

And now we're going to start listening to him? Really?

Roy did the right thing. He fucking shrugged it off, ignored him and got on with it. I'd suggest we do the same.

This thread is ridiculous . Why bother yerself with responses to comments that are filled with bitterness. The guys team fuckin won the match and still feels the need to slate certain members of our team. Its pathetic and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

He's a clever cunt, I'll give him that. He's seen Nani rolling round on the ground like Emile Heskey on speed and what better way to deflect the attention that might come Nani's way than to get in there first and start on Nando... I haven't heard that much or anything of note about Nani's diving and cheating... Job done...

I wish Roy had mentioned Nani being a cunt and defended Nando. That's all I was disappointed about in the after match interview.

Bloody hell people are sensitive.. I thought my putting the whistle thingy on the end of the post would show that I was taking the piss... Oh well.. On a serious note, I didn't think Roy was ever good enough to manage Liverpool, but now he's the manager I will back him 100% until the day he is no longer our manager.

I hope that is clear for all of you on your period..:whistle:

Apologies, didn't see it as a piss take.

who gives a fuck what that scottish ian paisley faced cunt has to say anyway, roy has more fucking sense than to respond to that tripe, rafa fell into the trap and never recovered and still moaning about it, the only thing i want roy to do is get the team to do the talking he has 33 league matches to get us back in the champions league and thats all he should be concentrating on

Jesus.

Twenty odd years of Fergie's Sigmund-Fraud-sleight-of-hand-interview-horseshit and some of us are still getting wound up? Let's behave ourselves eh?

Like Mourinho, he's two steps ahead of the interviewer and already has his eye on what the next mornings papers are going to be trumpeting. Nothing more and nothing less.

If they've played superbly, he doles out the minimum of praise to ensure they keep working hard. If they're struggling for form or confidence he praises them to the fucking hilt and talks about how magnificent, yet tragically unlucky they've been to not score at least a hundred.

Chelsea are putting cricket scores past teams. They're not bleating about how they perhaps could have. They're not letting in two goals in extra time and throwing points away at the pit. They're not getting pinned back by a team struggling for form and, even then, only getting a foothold when the best midfielder on the park, (Miereles), gets taken off because he's exhausted.

He says Torres was trying to get O' Shea sent off? There's not a single fucking person listening to that interview, be they manc fan, journalist or scouser, who hears that and doesn't immediately know that O' Shea must've been fucking lucky to stay on. Everyone knows it. Everyone.

In exactly the same way that it was only after there were a couple of pieces in the press suggesting that his United team may have been lucky in winning the European cups they have, after being outplayed by Bayern Munich , (a game in which, let's not forget, Munich hit the woodwork twice in normal time), and then being out-fought for two thirds of the game by Chelsea before winning on penalties, that he suddenly starts to mention how Ancelotti should 'never have lost' against us in '05 in his next pre-match interview with Chelsea.

We beat them 4-1 in their backyard and he embarrasses himself by saying that, in fact, they 'were a far superior team on the day'.

And now we're going to start listening to him? Really?

Roy did the right thing. He fucking shrugged it off, ignored him and got on with it. I'd suggest we do the same.

Great post and well said mate.

Id rep you if i could.

Great post and well said mate.

Id rep you if i could.

Ditto. Everry manager other than Mourinho who has gone head to head with Ferguson off the field has lost.

Roy probably realises what a twat Ferguson is after this and I don't see it as a lasting friendship as soon as we beat them and Ferguson shows his true colours.

Fergurson turned a very calme collected Wenger into a rabid jibbering idiot.

He mentally destroyed Benitez to the point where Rafa was happy to disrespect his own players in an attempt to get one over on whiskey nose.

The only other man that could put him in his place is the King himself.

Yes Ferguson talks complete and utter shite but get drawn in by it and try a battle of words and he's got exactly what he wants. Just leave him to spout his shite and concentrate on what WE need to do.

I was never a big admirer of Benitez off the pitch and didn't see the constant idolising of any slight quip he might come up with but he never said a truer and more poignant word than when he said:

"Alex and I were friends, then I started beating him."

If Roy not being drawn in to a childish squabble with demento is seriously seen as reason he should be sacked already then as has been said more than a few need to have a word with themselves!

Ditto. Everry manager other than Mourinho who has gone head to head with Ferguson off the field has lost.

Dalglish.

The only reason Ferguson has been 'winning' most of these 'battles' is nothing to do with the fact he's good at them, it's because he always had a bigger, more expensive squad than everyone.

Funny how he lost to Mourinho & Dalglish when people could finally compete with him financially.

Dalglish.

The only reason Ferguson has been 'winning' most of these 'battles' is nothing to do with the fact he's good at them, it's because he always had a bigger, more expensive squad than everyone.

Funny how he lost to Mourinho & Dalglish when people could finally compete with him financially.

I did mention Dalglish if you re read.

Ferguson, the cunt, is accusing Torres of trying to get O'Shit sent off. Where is our manager's defence? Why doesn't Roy point out that (a) O'Shit took out Torres when he was clean through, which is a straight red by rules of the book, and (b) point out the sheer hypocrisy from Ferguson considering his man Nani spent the whole fucking day diving, trying to get our players booked? Roy really needs to man up or get out, he will get trampled by the big boys at the top unless he grows a pair, sharpish.

If you did a poll at the end of the 08/09 season, it would have been significantly weighted towards Rafa staying at the club. Yes, there were people who didn't like his methods but his results that season spoke for themselves.

That's all that matters. The same issues were there the following season and he was removed from the job; what was the big difference between the two seasons?

The rancour for Rafa to go was loud and vociferous during the 08/09 season with many demanding the title and seeing 2nd as a failure. I can’t say I agree that the majority on the TLW wanted him to stay even then. Yes the results fell away the following season; but it would be churlish to suggest that the results were the primary driver for his departing.