You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, sickening.

Roy out, get Kenny in.

Someone who won't bend over to the enemy like a fucking bitch.

There was a time I never wanted Kenny anywhere near that poisoned chalice, but when we attack we fucking do well and if we had a manager with a modicum of attacking intent we'd go far in this league.

I desperately want Kenny back as manager. Roy is pissing Liverpool away at the minute. It's bad enough the boardroom is in the mess it is in, but having to put up with that shite on the pitch is inexcusable.

His reign here will be identical to his reign at Blackburn. Pointless appointment by men who don't give a flying fuck about the club or us.

Nice man, average manager, not LFC quality.

Will be yet another year of pain.

fuck it.

I'm pretty sure he'll be gone by Christmas, horrendous appointment, truly shocking.

I know no one on here will want to say or admit it. But...Carra...he's done as a top level CB.

I have been saying this for years!!! But somehow he has become an untouchable. For years, Sami has made him much looked much better than he really is. I think Rafa noticed that and tried to remove him and that's when all the stories about "player unrest" surfaced.

Konchesky produced one of the worst displays I've ever seen from a defender in a red shirt. How is it possible to have so many years of experience on his back, and still be so unbelievable shit in his positioning play.

Djimi Traore is Franco fucking Baresi in comparasion. He had a few recovering abilities to get him out of his own trouble at least.

Konchesky doesn't

A game of two halves - kinda.

We had to go down 2-0 until we dare go up in attack, in which we quickly get 2-2. Then, when we're happy with that result, we go all-defensive yet again, in which of course scum scores.

I JUST HATE that we always, when getting an ok result, HAVE to let the other team take the game to us -- why can't we just keep playing offensive, good fotball -- to get an even better result?!?

We're clearly SO SO SO much better when playing an attacking, attractive football - then when having 11 players in defense. Bleh.

I'm disappointed in Hodgson's lack of willingness to kill of matches.

There was a time I never wanted Kenny anywhere near that poisoned chalice, but when we attack we fucking do well and if we had a manager with a modicum of attacking intent we'd go far in this league.

I desperately want Kenny back as manager. Roy is pissing Liverpool away at the minute. It's bad enough the boardroom is in the mess it is in, but having to put up with that shite on the pitch is inexcusable.

I'm waiting for Roy's interview now, I'm expecting him to embarrass us even more.

Konchesky produced one of the worst displays I've ever seen from a defender in a red shirt. How is it possible to have so many years of experience on his back, and still be so unbelievable shit in his positioning play.

Djimi Traore is Franco fucking Baresi in comparasion. He had a few recovering abilities to get him out of his own trouble at least.

Konchesky doesn't

What were you watching?

Not shocked really, one really bad decision and it leads to the man who should have walked getting the game-winning assist. It's the way it goes, when Webb fucks up he likes to really fuck up.

Berbatov was clinical today, no shame in that, two of the chances were just top class forward play. Overall we made a step forwards today, those players have chemistry. When Agger gets his CB berth back I'll be happier still.