You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

His mentality was revealed today was it? Shithouse coward was he Stevienando? Nope - more like YOU are one of those "prem,prem, prem" prats who demands the title and YESTERDAY regardless of circumstances - He got us to fight back from 2-0 down AT OT in his FIFTH league Game as our manager - that's MORE than the previous manager did THERE against THEM until his fifth YEAR. It's not Roy's fault if the Vice-Captain is WAY past his best against them - Neville is against us To, but Fergie's not stupid enough to keep playing him whilst Carra' Continually gets games for us when the perfect replacment in Agger who can at least PASS is waiting on the bench. Instead? We believe we're part of the Red Arrows squadron and launch air raids on the opposition penalty area via Carra's USELESS hoofing that are repelled with ease - Season after season after bloody season, NOTHING changes..........

Either way, you're VERY wrong in your useless excuse for a so-called 'view'. It's not Roy's fault if the team squander a decision as rare as a Sunrise in the West in a penalty at OT AGAINST United by Cole going AWOL when he should be COVERING with Konchesky against Nani - It's not Roy's Fault if Meireles took nearly an hour to get into the game and then RAN midfield when he did get going for 20 mins or so - Roy put the team out - He Did NOT control their play directly - Only the players can do that and they weren't good enough - Again. But then with Fan.....sorry idiots like YOU watching them and supposedly 'supporting' them (no doubt with their LFC kit and season tickets all paid for and in the pockets of the owner no? D*ckhead) why bother? With idiots, prats and fools like YOU supporting us by the thousand - Why bother with enemies?

We don't need to when we have a veritable ARMY of them in our own ranks - And all the while the Yanks laugh at us for turning on our own - With losers like YOU around I'm not suprised - If we're ALL as weak willed, reactionary and pathetic as you - We might as well have given up and surrendered to H & G long ago - Luckily for us we're not and we MIGHT still have a club in a few years because of this. One thing it DOESN'T need though? Is so-called 'fans' like YOU - A clue idiot, the name 'Supporter' means something no? It means SUPPORT - Try bloody Supporting YOUR team or fcuk off. Fools like you masquerading as fans? We really do NOT need right now......................

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got what we deserved. Nothing.

Our lack of goal attempts has gone far beyond a joke. Our whole footballing ethos seems to be one of passive containment, summed up by our instinctive `have what we hold` mentality after getting back to 2-2. Compare and contrast with Utd`s chase the win until the final whistle mentality.

When will we get a manager that doesnt see a draw as a good result but as the 2 pts dropped that it is?

We`re cying out for some quality width in that team and Johnson and Carragher need dropping asap as they are both becoming serious liabilities.

Its just as well we lost. If we had won Fergie might have been upset with Hodgson, refused to offer him a glass of wine and a chat about Rafa. We can't have Ferguson not liking our manager. No win is worth that.

If Dave U is reading this - remember how you negged me for suggesting that we have a Rafa thread on here - and then the next day you started a new thread about Rafa taking down Mourinho's picture at Inter? I suggest you go to RAWK where they have a Rafa thread in the Flagpole Corner section. One item is a long interview in which, among other things Rafa discusses Mourinho and Chelsea v Liverpool. He firmly denies that anyone took down Mourinho's picture at Inter.

Inter Milan - Rafa thread

screenshot007ob.jpg

Poulsen, "I cant believe its not Lucas"

I asked before, but I will ask again, What the fuck does maxi do??????????????

Poulsen, made one great tackle near the end, but sorry, thats about it.

Torres, poor fucker was being fed less than a Belsen inmate.

SG, Ytf was he played so deep?

Cole was having to try and do more jobs than he was on the field for.

Back four struggled.

MOTM? not a clue, Giggs probably and I hate saying that, but nobody shone for us if im honest.

Where is the Glen Johnson from last season?????????

Nani? what an acting cunt, he should sign for chavski asap, him and dogbreath will win a few oscars between them.

Not a bad result, good display in the second half, but then, generally no complaints other than the loss.

And rest.

Roy picked the line up today that people more or less wanted so I don't see what more he could have done to be honest. We wanted him not to play Lucas and Poulsen, we got that. We are trying to bed three new players into the starting line up in probably our most difficult game of the season. I expected us to lose, we nearly always lose at OT, fact of life. Rafa's record was absolutely dreadful there apart from the 4-1 so it isn't anything new really. We had a 1-2, 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 4-1 and a 1-2 under Rafa there and some of them games were much worse than what we seen today.

We didn't play well by any stretch today and were second best throughout apart from when we got it back to 2-1 but we were only a few minutes away from getting a draw.

I am watching Chelsea thrash Blackpool here and Chelsea couldn't have hand picked their first five games any better if they had tried whereas we under a new manager have had three of last seasons top five and a team unbeaten at home in a year.

The next two games v Sunderland and Blackpool are massive and six points are a must, the team is low on confidence but if we get a couple of good home wins under our belt then beat Everton then things will have a different complexion. We have got some of our most difficult games out of the way now so we will hopefully kick on from here.

Our problem since 1998 has been we failed to appoint a manager who is positive and go for the win, which is the main base a manager needs in this league.

Houllier was negative. Rafa was negative. And now Hodgson looks the same.

For that to be true you would have to ignore the 4-1 drubbing Rafa's team gave them at Old Trafford and all the other games his team won or put serious pressure on them.

Roy picked the line up today that people more or less wanted so I don't see what more he could have done to be honest.

He could refrain from pre-match comments like "Our first priority will be to contain them".

I don't want to hear that from any Liverpool manager, against any opposition at home or away.

oh, and worst start to a season in 18 years.

fuck what shit fixtures we've had, that's a damning inditement

To put things into some kind of perspective, we have the same number of points from the fixtures we've played as we did from the corresponding fixtures last season.