You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, quality obliviousness from mypost as well.

It'll be a 10.30pm kick off here on Sunday night... just about do-able for me to drink too much red wine, get over excited/pissed off and not get any sleep for work on Monday.

A win would be fucking brilliant.

I still veer wildly between flickers of optimism and gloom.

I̡̳̗̱̱̱̮͐̀̍́ͅͅ ̸͉̼̮̂̋̂̓̎ͫ̑́r̪͈̼̪̮̬̮͑̈́ͪͬe̷ͨͮ͛̌̿҉͖͖a̴̷̽ͫ̐̚͏̻͉̱̻̼͓̲̩͉l̵̹̣̳̉̔̌̇̈́̏͋̒͟͢ḷ̷̛ͥ̆͗̒ͪ́ͅͅy̔̃͐̾̇ͨ̒҉̢͖̫͚̥̺́ ̨̱͍̰̩̣͌̍̐͘h̩̭ͭ͒ͮ̋͐͂͌́o̢̢̦͍̙̫͓̖ͧ̓͞p͓͎͉͗̉e͉̭̬ͯ̊ͦͬ́ͅ ̭̼ͪ̀̈ͬͧͬ̄̎ͩw͂̀̾̏҉̙̥̜͚̤͓̼̭ȇ͈͙̊͂͡ ̨̡̯̱̗̤̥͐̀ͯ̓͋́̚̚c̴̭̤̤̟̤ͧͯ͛͛ͮ̓̒͟ͅa̶̚͜҉̭̝̤̪͖̭n̵̹̤̅͊͛̒͝ͅͅ ̷̡̬̯͓̩͖̙̼͋́́͑̑̂b͈͕͎̼͐̋̅͑̑ȅ̴̵͕̮̣ͯͬ͟ͅa̙͎̻̗͐͛͊͐͋̀t̹̩̘͇͎̆̆͑̾̎̂̿͝ ̵̦̝͔̖̦͈̫͆͞ẗ͈̖͙̳̯̻̗͐̐̀h̡̹͉͈̹͎̣ͮ̎͐͗ẽ̛̩͙̱ͮͬ̆̅̇ͪ̆̚s̞͔̠̥ͥ̇̐̉̄͋ͯ̚ͅȇ͖̤̯̮̮ͨ̀̂̔̚.̺̞̱̣̟̑ͣ͗͑̀ ̺͍͙͇͉̘̯̙͗͐̊I͕̯̞̤̯̘͖̒̓͊̊̇̈́̓̔͜ͅ'͈͙̳̖̼̦͎ͨ̄̈́ͥ͆̆͒̚d̘̩̘̻ͮ̏̿͢ͅ ̧͙̙̮͉̻ͨͨͤͬ̈b̸͚̼̭̂ͦ͊̽eͭ̿̄͒̅ͮ̈́̂҉̬̣̩͞ ̠͍͍̻͔͙̹ͦ̈́͒̈̌̍̈́͡h͎͕̲̰̳̜̃ͤ͒ͤ̾a̹̠ͩͣ͒͊p̶̻̭̘̥̹̿͂ͥp̹͚̘̬̝͎̀̓̈́̉y̛̞͕̲͉̜̜̱͔̒̂̊ͦͪ̋ͪ̚ ̛̼̫̻̌͑̈́ͮ̋͊͟w̧̙̰̭̞̝͙ͨ̄̆͋̄͊̀͜i̧͙̩̙ͧ̾̏̊ͯ̌̀t̻͔̮̱̾͛ͩ͐ẖ̙̞͋̇̈́͑̈́͒ͨ̔͠ ͍͍ͫ̀͘â̧̬̠̘ͫ͢ ̡̣̱͔̈̓̍͋d̷͓̗̩̞̜̈́͢r͚͈̥̭͉͚̻ͬ͑̃ͬ̒̔ͅä̸̩̙͙̐̏ͦ̄̀̀w̱̞ͮ̔̅̌̍ ̡̞̪̳̱̣͔̼́̒ͫͨ̌͟t̔̋̊̐̍ͣ͂ͤ̓҉͈̳͎h̩̲̪̹ͧ͂̓͊̀̚ͅǫ̜̐̈́̎̍ͥ̈́̎ͦ͝u͑̂̅́̿͋͆͘͏͙ğ̵̺̠̭̪̘̠̩̺ͮ̋̌̇͋ͩ͛̈h̴̶̜͖̉ͤͯͮ̿̈́ͅ.̤̳͉̙̗ͧ͑̉̾̈͑̎͋

Edit: Yay Zalgo works.

I'm dreading it to be honest, the way we have been playing we should get thumped but it probably won't turn out that way.

We'll obviously be extremely defensive so we need Torres to have a blinded and take advantage of the space he should get with us sitting very deep. We need to look for intelligent long balls to Nando not hoofs that go as high as they do far.

I'm sure they will be marking him closely after last time so whoever is playing in the hole needs to get up the field sharp like to look for the lay off from Nando.

My preference:

Reina

Johnson, Carra, Agger, Konchesky

Meireles, Lucas

Maxi, Gerrard, Cole

Torres

I'm not Kuyt's biggest fan, but this is exactly the type of game you wish he was available.

How I reckon Roy will line-up:

Reina

Johnson, Carra, Skrtel, Konchesky

Cole, Poulsen, Lucas, Jovanovic

Torres, Gerrard

Dreading it.

We'll be crap in the 1st half and 'better' in the 2nd half.

I'd like to see this line up, in whatever formation is publicly acceptable these days.

Reina

Johnson

Carra

Skrtel

Konchesky

Poulsen

Raul

Maxi

Gerrard

Cole

Torres

I would like to see the same line up but with Babel instead of Maxi. Agger was poor yesterday so I don´t think Roy will drop Skrtel. I don´t mind starting Lucas but only instead of Poulsen cause they are similar (no) quality. And Leiva seems to have good games against the Mancs.

Skrtel will definitely play. I'd prefer Agger's pace alongside Carra personally, and Martin can be a liability but the fact he didn't play last night confirms what we all expect.

With Raul playing 90 minutes i'd be surprised if he starts also.

I imagine we'll see the same team that played Birmingham with Cole coming in for either Jovanovic or Maxi.

Skrtel will definitely play. I'd prefer Agger's pace alongside Carra personally, and Martin can be a liability but the fact he didn't play last night confirms what we all expect.

I imagine we'll see the same team that played Birmingham with Cole coming in for either Jovanovic or Maxi.

unfortunetly agree with all that, id love to see Raul start ahead of Lucas but it aint gonna happen.. also if it is the same team as birmingham bar cole coming in, torres will be getting more stick form the sky pundits even though he'll be feeding off scraps you wouldnt give to a stray..

Martin may be a liability but also 9 out of 10 people who prefer Agger will tell you in a heartbeat that Skrtel has much more pace than Danny.

Agger and pace is like Skrtel and attacking threat.