Quantcast
The "Insult Red Nick" Thread - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Are u still talking u pathetic idiot, internet toughness award for you my pre pubescent friend,well done mary.

So I'm a girl. Who hasn't yet reached puberty.

Is this merging into your "darkest, deepest, dirty secret fantasies"?

Like i said i've tried to be polite but sure now and again ya just can't help yourself.

Opening contribution to this thread:

You pathetic fucking idiot starting an insult thread, tool!

I would say you arent worth it, but youre so much fun!

So I'm a girl. Who hasn't yet reached puberty.

Is this merging into your "darkest, deepest, dirty secret fantasies"?

Hush now princess, don't hurt yourself. Try the negging function it'll make you feel so much better about yourself

Are you on any kind of "register"? I'm getting concerned.
Yup, i register that your a little whinging girl. Try the negging function it'll make you feel special. Hush Now child, actually what age are you,serious question i'm dying to know if you are any older than 18 i'll piss myself laughing?

Yup, i register that your a little whinging girl. Try the negging function it'll make you feel special. Hush Now child, actually what age are you,serious question i'm dying to know if you are any older than 18 i'll piss myself laughing?

"whinging girls"

"hush now child"

"what age are you"

"dying to know if you're older than 18"

"i'll piss myself"

Dan, get help. Seriously. It doesn't take a psychologist to spot that you are a potential danger.

My stalker appears, who would have guessed the ultimate bandwagoner is here haha love it.

But danny, I was here before you!

"whinging girls"

"hush now child"

"what age are you"

"i'll piss myself"

Dan, get help. Seriously. It doesn't take a psychologist to spot that you are a potential danger.

Well done for having the commitment to copy and paste my comments into one single post, i salute you! Now tell me what age you are?

"whinging girls"

"hush now child"

"what age are you"

"i'll piss myself"

Those be top drawer, straight shooting, gun slinging, Sheriff has come to clean up the town type ripostes on Koptalk.

Well done for having the commitment to copy and paste my comments into one single post, i salute you! Now tell me what age you are?

They were all in the same post.

Don't like the bullying on here sometimes, it's tedious, but you seem to be asking for it somehow.

Guest ShoePiss

Red Nick is a bigger mong than danderkins.

Nah, I actually like Red Nick and I'd bet virtually everyone on here does. He's mad but great.

Over on the Members' Forum (in your dreams, peasants!) Red Nick has just admitted that he never comes around here anymore.

Sounds like open season to me. (6)

- Red Nick is a massive Peter Andre fan.

- The mangina dance in Silence of the Lambs was based on Red Nick's daily pre-breakfast routine.

- If you lick Red Nick, he tastes like the jelly stuff in the top of a cheap pork pie.

- Red Nick once pushed 12 kumquats up his bunghole. He managed to recover 10 of them.

- Red Nick is an Evertonian.

Any more?

Repped

Red Nick is a bigger mong than danderkins.

Nah, I actually like Red Nick and I'd bet virtually everyone on here does. He's mad but great.

Harsh!

I think the fact that Nick "gets it" while Damp Mirkin is floundering speaks volumes.

The rise of Dan Cuntkins to such prominence in a short space of time is almost unprecedented.

He's been here no time at all, and is already one of the Top 3 Massive Cunts on the website.

Quite the stalker aren't you? Not to worry, though, nobody comes close to your cuntery on so many sites - Koptalk, Sixty Minutes, TLW - where will you be challenging for honours next?