You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Like i said i've tried to be polite but sure now and again ya just can't help yourself.

Opening contribution to this thread:

You pathetic fucking idiot starting an insult thread, tool!

I would say you arent worth it, but youre so much fun!

Yup, i register that your a little whinging girl. Try the negging function it'll make you feel special. Hush Now child, actually what age are you,serious question i'm dying to know if you are any older than 18 i'll piss myself laughing?

"whinging girls"

"hush now child"

"what age are you"

"dying to know if you're older than 18"

"i'll piss myself"

Dan, get help. Seriously. It doesn't take a psychologist to spot that you are a potential danger.

"whinging girls"

"hush now child"

"what age are you"

"i'll piss myself"

Dan, get help. Seriously. It doesn't take a psychologist to spot that you are a potential danger.

Well done for having the commitment to copy and paste my comments into one single post, i salute you! Now tell me what age you are?

"whinging girls"

"hush now child"

"what age are you"

"i'll piss myself"

Those be top drawer, straight shooting, gun slinging, Sheriff has come to clean up the town type ripostes on Koptalk.

Yup, i register that your a little whinging girl. Try the negging function it'll make you feel special. Hush Now child, actually what age are you,serious question i'm dying to know if you are any older than 18 i'll piss myself laughing?

Well done for having the commitment to copy and paste my comments into one single post, i salute you! Now tell me what age you are?

They were all in the same post.

Don't like the bullying on here sometimes, it's tedious, but you seem to be asking for it somehow.

Over on the Members' Forum (in your dreams, peasants!) Red Nick has just admitted that he never comes around here anymore.

Sounds like open season to me. (6)

- Red Nick is a massive Peter Andre fan.

- The mangina dance in Silence of the Lambs was based on Red Nick's daily pre-breakfast routine.

- If you lick Red Nick, he tastes like the jelly stuff in the top of a cheap pork pie.

- Red Nick once pushed 12 kumquats up his bunghole. He managed to recover 10 of them.

- Red Nick is an Evertonian.

Any more?

Repped

The rise of Dan Cuntkins to such prominence in a short space of time is almost unprecedented.

He's been here no time at all, and is already one of the Top 3 Massive Cunts on the website.

Quite the stalker aren't you? Not to worry, though, nobody comes close to your cuntery on so many sites - Koptalk, Sixty Minutes, TLW - where will you be challenging for honours next?