You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy to clear the deadwood

Hermes

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop talking shite

Albert Riera

Andriy Voronin

Philipp Degen

Nabil El Zhar

Andrea Dossena

Diego Cavalieri

That's just 6 who weren't in the top 18 appearances last season. At least £10m-a-year in wages there as well as about £20m wasted in transfer fees.

Albert Riera

Andriy Voronin

Philipp Degen

Nabil El Zhar

Andrea Dossena

Diego Cavalieri

That's just 6 who weren't in the top 18 appearances last season. At least £10m-a-year in wages there as well as about £20m wasted in transfer fees.

Ah so now its gone from saving on wages to saving on transfer fees aswell, yea none of those players were replaced either were they? No new goal keepers or Serbian players brought in no, they were all shed from the squad and we are now making massive savings.

So between the players you have named there and the ones who have been brought in similar positions we are probably saving about £5 million a year in wages (wonder who we could get for that?). As I said shite.

I think he's right about us needing to ship out a lot of dead wood squad players, but I do see a bit of a contradiction given that he paid £2.3 million for Brad Jones. On the whole though has has shipped out a lot of useless fringe players that Benitez bought and could probably do with getting rid of a few more.

Why, what's the difference?

Do people dress up business decisions as footballing decisions on there too?

Huge difference. We don't have people on there constantly talking about how good/bad Benitez is/was or how good/bad Hodgson is.

Even on here when people don't mean to, they subconsciously do.

And in short, we don't have bellends on there.

As you were.

Huge difference. We don't have people on there constantly talking about how good/bad Benitez is/was or how good/bad Hodgson is.

I am sure that was helped when you decided to have two seperate threads on Benitez, yes, that must be the fault of people who don't have a gold name.

And in short, we don't have bellends on there.

As you were.

Wow, sounds amazing. Although, isn't that all you did on this forum? More confused than amazed now, to be honest.

Basically, it's you and your mates feeling a bit special about yourselves because you've got your own little forum.

Jealous as fuck here.

Did you get around to posting those rumours on there about Benitez? If so, i might sign up!

As you were.

Yeah I mean all the bits where everyone is calling each other a cunt isn't lowering anything at all!

I don't see much of that, and I tend to ignore it when it happens.

I think there are loads of decent posters who have gone to the MF and I understand why, but surely that doesn't mean you have to split your personality into two, and be as good as gold on the MF then act a massive tool on the FF.