You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Probably the best article I have read about Rafa Benitez

Randy Marsh

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was making a reference to your abusive post aimed at Code - 'Go and support the blueshite' I think you said. It's always better if you try to remember what you've posted a few minutes before, otherwise when you have a pop at someone for making the same jibe at you (albeit in a less offensive manner) it makes you look like a bit of twit.

Most people don't believe Rafa is a cunt - that doesn't mean they thought he was doing the club any good. Everyone has an opinion, but that piece wasn't the best piece on Rafa imo. Miles from it, and light years from being balanced.

You're hypocrite as well as sneering fool. This forum is full of your posts referring to Rafa as "poisonous" and various other hate-filled epithets as well as many references from you to Rafa at Inter. You are obsessed with him.

I know, I know.....

Turn any two of these games into wins and number 19 would have been ours.. That's how close we were.....

Aston Villa 0-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 0-0 Stoke

Liverpool 0-0 Fulham

Liverpool 0-0 West Ham

Liverpool 2-2 Hull

Stoke 0-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 1-1 Everton

Wigan 1-1 Liverpool

Liverpool 1-1 Man City

Liverpool 4-4 Arsenal

Galling that was. We should have won 4-0 at Arsenal. We utterly leathered them and somehow that prepubescent commie bastard managed to score with every touch of the ball.

Then there was the Stoke game where we had a goal disallowed.

If we'd played no-one instead of Dossena, we would have beaten Hull.

Ignoring that we were shit in most of those draws, we really should have won the league that year. United got some iffy decisions as well. Should have been ours.

Oh for pity's sake.

You didn't just print the article and leave it at that, look at your thread title! You endorsed it, you virtually said this is how it is as far as you are concerned.

I disagreed, citing just one of its numerous flaws, and now there's this flounce.

Just out of curiosity, was there any explanation why Lowe is getting round to this spirited (iff little else) defence of Rafa at this point in proceedings?

And have you ever heard anyone accuse nasty Rafa of not giving Gonzalez (shit) Pennant (shit) and Riera (okay then shit and a twat as well) a chance to settle, because I haven't.

Stick for buying them in the first place, yes.

Or was that Parry again?

Shame when you first came on here I thought you'd turn out to be one of the better posters. Now it's clear your just a bad belter.

Dick head. 2 European Cup finals in 5 years you ungrateful bastard. We won't reach 2 in the next 15 years. Go and support the blueshite.

I`m ungrateful?

What have I done wrong?

I just used a bit of artistic expression to put the views of Xabi forward, I thought that was what this thread was all about, because thats what the opening post told me.

People keep venting their anger at Rafa but its the Yanks that are fucking things up.

Whichever manager that came in would still have had no money to spend,so channel your anger in the right places because managers are not ultimately to blame.

Spot on. Ive been saying that for a year now.

Divvy.

If you're too mentally incompetent to engage in a discussion

Didn't realise there was a blanket ban on mentioning anything to do with him

Dick head.

You ungrateful bastard.

Go and support the blueshite.

And the most priceless of all

the mere mention of his name clearly touches a nerve with some people

Quite so.

It's easy to isolate my posts without taking them in to context.

Like I've said countless times already on this thread, I posted what I believed to be an excellent article but from a non mainstream source that the majority of people on here would most likely not have read. That's why I posted it. I didn't try and shirt stir or incite reactions, I just posted what I believed to be a good article.

If you bother to read my posts properly, they where all in response to the usual "oh, another rafa thread" "he's gone get over it" etc etc shit. I did not incite anything in my original post but within a hand full of posts the thread was ruined.

And anyone who regards one of our 3 European cup winning managers as a smalltime bellend is a dick head, an ungrateful bastard, and may aswell be supporting the blueshite in my book

I was making a reference to your abusive post aimed at Code - 'Go and support the blueshite' I think you said. It's always better if you try to remember what you've posted a few minutes before, otherwise when you have a pop at someone for making the same jibe at you (albeit in a less offensive manner) it makes you look like a bit of twit.

Most people don't believe Rafa is a cunt - that doesn't mean they thought he was doing the club any good. Everyone has an opinion, but that piece wasn't the best piece on Rafa imo. Miles from it, and light years from being balanced.

I remember fully what I posted. Like I've just said above, anyone who posted what he posted is worthy of that response. The "go and support inter milan" jibe is used often against anyone on here who shows the smallest drop of support for the old manager.

I enjoyed the piece, and I didn't think it was overly biased. I thought it summed up alot of my feelings, thats why I said it was probably the best article I have read about the situation. I didn't ask everyone to love it, just posted it for others to read.

I did not incite anything in my original post but within a hand full of posts the thread was ruined.

Shockingly naive, you claimed a so-so unbalanced article was "incredibly balanced" and hyped it up with your title. Claiming you didn't know how it would pan out is bizarre and a tiny bit sly.

You got the reaction you wanted, you turn round (VERY early in the thread) and go "see? see?". You've still no explanation/theory why Lowe at this late date should rake over old ground, and incidentally ground covered by Brian Reade a hell of a lot better than this, and casually ignore that retarded opening about losing to City 0-3 in the new manager's second game in charge.

Back in 1994 we lost heavily to Southampton after Souness had been dumped and the Echo match reporter, a fawning idiot called Ric George, wrote "so who are you all going to blame now eh?". It was Roy's second game.

It was a shithouse trick then, it's a shithouse trick now. Lowe should be appalled by his own deviousness but of course he won't be.

Shockingly naive, you claimed a so-so unbalanced article was "incredibly balanced" and hyped it up with your title. Claiming you didn't know how it would pan out is bizarre and a tiny bit sly.

You got the reaction you wanted, you turn round (VERY early in the thread) and go "see? see?". You've still no explanation/theory why Lowe at this late date should rake over old ground, and incidentally ground covered by Brian Reade a hell of a lot better than this, and casually ignore that retarded opening about losing to City 0-3 in the new manager's second game in charge.

I have forgot what I am trying to even justify to you now. By the looks of your post you've really looked far deeper in to it than is really necessary. I enjoyed the article, I posted it for others who may be interested. I promise you, that's as far as it goes as far as I was concerned. I'll leave it at that on my part mate.

Back in 1994 we lost heavily to Southampton after Souness had been dumped and the Echo match reporter, a fawning idiot called Ric George, wrote "so who are you all going to blame now eh?". It was Roy's second game.

It was a shithouse trick then, it's a shithouse trick now. Lowe should be appalled by his own deviousness but of course he won't be.

Blimey Ric George, whatever happened to him? Someone once told me he was a Blue; i've no idea if he was but i wouldn't have thought so.