You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wayne Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute

StevieH

To all the United fans having a sneaky peek.......WE'RE LAUGHING AT YOU!!!!!!!!!

I f any scum bag from big red issue wants any ideas for covers.....look on the Liverpool boards...oh and banners at ot later this month.

Bring on the fucking mileage.

I know I shouldn't, but I've just had a sneaky look at Red Cafe. here's a classic post and to be fair the lad who posted it has had a lot of stick but...

just hope that some common sense prevails here.

The situation isn't that fucked up really.

Wayne's been a doof and I could write a 1,000 word post justifying what he has allegedly done but I won't bother.

Since the birth of Kai, his relationship to Coleen and the "family thing" will have blown all that other shit out of the water as far as Wayne's head is concerned.

There's absolutely no reason why this should affect what they have together.

Wayne Rooney cheats on Coleen again with 21 year old hooker | News Of The World

"A week later Rooney met the girls at the famed five-star Lowry hotel. "My friend and I made an effort," said Jenny.

"We both wore identical black lacy bra-and-brief sets specially bought from La Senza.

"Wayne told us he'd never had a threesome before. He was shy and awkward - and me and my friend were left to do all the work.

"He didn't want us to put on a lesbian sex show, he was more into two girls pleasuring him at the same time. But it was all over far too quickly."

"I asked Wayne if he'd ever been with vice girls before and then, all of a sudden, I remembered he HAD!

"I told him, 'I remember reading in the newspapers about you and the old granny!' Wayne just laughed. He thought that was really funny."

"I never imagined Wayne Rooney would ever be one of my clients. I know a lot of people call him Shrek but he's actually not that ugly when you're sat in front of him."

:whatever:

He's a freak and this line proves it!Coleen must be spending the settlement in her head now,Cricket's profits will go through the roof

It would be their private business if they didn't trade on their marriage to make more money (when the last thing they need is more money) or appear in the press harping on how perfect they are.

I may get negged for this but you know who I truly admire? Giggs and Scholes, because I have no fucking idea what their wives look like. They are both legends of the game, but have only ever played footy and gone home. No clothing lines, no Hello columns no fucking about on Britains Next Top Cock.

I totally agree with you, though I do remember that a rubbish paper had a story about Giggs about to be sold as he'd tried to/or had been with one of him team mates girlfriends/wives at the time. I remember him being around the age of 29 and the rumour was he'd be off to Inter Milan. It was probably all rubbish but the story was definitely there, if only for a day.

I usually hate this sort of journalism and I usually couldn't care less about "allegations" into "private lives" but on this occasion, I'll make an exception.

Rooney is hailed as "the saviour of English football" "world class" "passionate about the game" "his temper makes him what he is."

Fuck all that. He is a grossly overrated, ugly, fat, fraudulent, ignorant, arrogant, hypocritical, parasitical cunt. I have nothing good to say about him whatsoever. He is a total and utter cunt of the highest order. I am sick of the godlike reputation he has with commentators and I am sick of the way he's idolised as a modern day classical footballer when he's not even the best player in the north west.

He likely won't get the full treatment due to the club he plays for, but if he does, I'll laugh my pants off. There is nothing good to say about him as a human being, he's just total and utter scum. I hope he gets totally and utterly ruined.

I usually hate this sort of journalism and I usually couldn't care less about "allegations" into "private lives" but on this occasion, I'll make an exception.

Rooney is hailed as "the saviour of English football" "world class" "passionate about the game" "his temper makes him what he is."

Fuck all that. He is a grossly overrated, ugly, fat, fraudulent, ignorant, arrogant, hypocritical, parasitical cunt. I have nothing good to say about him whatsoever. He is a total and utter cunt of the highest order. I am sick of the godlike reputation he has with commentators and I am sick of the way he's idolised as a modern day classical footballer when he's not even the best player in the north west.

He likely won't get the full treatment due to the club he plays for, but if he does, I'll laugh my pants off. There is nothing good to say about him as a human being, he's just total and utter scum. I hope he gets totally and utterly ruined.

If this were Facebook, I would like this post. I would then suggest that "like" seems to understate my feelings towards the post.

You're like a load of tarts, lapping up gossip published by the NOTW. I'm not even a red, but I feel uncomfortable with it. If you're going to act like teenage girls, can you at least stick to quoting for the Sunday Mirror.

As an aside, a kid with potentially end up fatherless through all this, which is never funny. Poor lad.

The hacks on Sunday Supplement are so risibly hypocritical. If Capello had got a mere parking fine they'd be screaming for his resignation. Now of Rooney they're saying: 'His mind probably wasn't right because of the way the football went...He's got the best manager to get him back on track...He must play in the next game...' I bet Sven finds it all a giggle.

His mind wasn't right because of the way football went?

Do they know this happened after United had just won the league and happened again as England were romping to winning thier group for the World Cup Qualifying?

Do they know football existed before the World Cup?

Typical cunts, I hoped he gets dragged through the mud and more comes out. And the same for any footballer, even if he plays for us.

I hope the poor lad who got into so much trouble in Anfield for throwing his mobile at the arsefaced cunt is having a right old laugh this morning. Have a whiskey on me, my friend - the cunt had it coming to him.

If Coleeeeeen had any values she would have bailed the first time, but I'm sure the prospect of the Brewsters Millions and fame Heat magazine offered turned her head.

I just love the idea that the STD ridden cancerous bastard was being talked up as as good as Messi before the World Cup - I couldn't be happier that he proved to the eager world what an overrated spermbag he is, and then goes and puts the icing on the cake by ruining his life! Bullseye. A special mention must go to Rio 'The Stroke only affected my face' Ferdinand for letting Wazza finger whores in his office!

Fucking made up. As for all the sanctimonious bellends in here: Colleen and Wazza spend 90% of their lives in Heat and ITV4 telling everyone else how to live their lives, if they want to live their lives in the media then they will have to reap the consequences.

I have my fingers crossed that he attempts suicide.

Edited by Voltaire

You're like a load of tarts, lapping up gossip published by the NOTW. I'm not even a red, but I feel uncomfortable with it. If you're going to act like teenage girls, can you at least stick to quoting for the Sunday Mirror.

As an aside, a kid with potentially end up fatherless through all this, which is never funny. Poor lad.

The kid will be better off without that verminous cunt as a role model.