You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wayne Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute

StevieH

Popbitch's Blind Item from Friday:

Those three England players with recent

injunctions - which club links them all together?

Who is the fourth England player rumoured to

be about to try to get an injunction to stop a

story coming out this Sunday?

Which WAG has been linked with a Chelsea star?

Wonder what her man would think about that!

---------------

Thats how the the Terry and Rooney romours started, the club being west ham is just a twitter rumour. Im start to think the media are actually sending different girls to this guy and eventually one will succeed and boom you have a story

I presumed Shrek was one of the players wo had got an injunction...

On another occasion, she ran into him at a party at Rio Ferdinand's Rosso Italian restaurant.

'I went with a few girls and the whole team was there. They were all very drunk,' she said. 'We hadn't arranged to meet but Wayne spotted me in the crowd. About half an hour later he held my hand in front of everyone and led me away down these stairs.

'Michael Owen was looking at him in disgust. Wayne made no effort to be discreet and I was embarrassed. He took me downstairs into the cooking area and into an office and back scuttled me like on Wayne can.'

Read more: Wayne Rooney admits hotel trysts with call girl | Mail Online

No Shrek didnt even try to get one actually, the other three has. And the rumours are two of them play for you.

Well, one of them certainly does, as my footy journalist mate told me. Don't know who the other one is, or even who he's rumoured to be. Is that just bullshit? PM me and let me know if it isn't.

He tried to do it old school , undercover with a hooker and it still all comes out. What happened to the prostitution industry they used to have codes about secrecy, that whole racket is going to hell I tells ya.

Old school?! The dumb fuck led her by hand going out to public places. He uses no discretion whatsoever.

Guest davelfc
No Shrek didnt even try to get one actually, the other three has. And the rumours are two of them play for you.

Well we definitely know one of them. The second, well I'm not certain.

Really? And who the fuck is Andrew Heaton again? Seriously, mate, are you *trying* to collect red bars?

He use to post on here and there are strong rumours one of ours is involved.

Footballers, too much money, prostitutes etc, same old, same old.

gutter press. Its become boring. These papers spend 50 or so weeks of the year arse licking these people then as soon as something comes out to knock them they are all over it like rapid dogs.

Its systematic of the game of football & society nowadays. Its fucking parasitic.

Isn't there supposed to be more stuff coming out about Crouch and Glen Johnson too.

Yep they are fucking idiots but its their private business.

It would be their private business if they didn't trade on their marriage to make more money (when the last thing they need is more money) or appear in the press harping on how perfect they are.

I may get negged for this but you know who I truly admire? Giggs and Scholes, because I have no fucking idea what their wives look like. They are both legends of the game, but have only ever played footy and gone home. No clothing lines, no Hello columns no fucking about on Britains Next Top Cock.

He use to post on here and there are strong rumours one of ours is involved.

Footballers, too much money, prostitutes etc, same old, same old.

Regardless of who he is (and I don't think posting on here qualifies people as experts, as far as I can tell), I can tell you with certainty that one of them is one of ours, but I'm clueless as to the others.

It would be their private business if they didn't trade on their marriage to make more money (when the last thing they need is more money) or appear in the press harping on how perfect they are.

I may get negged for this but you know who I truly admire? Giggs and Scholes, because I have no fucking idea what their wives look like. They are both legends of the game, but have only ever played footy and gone home. No clothing lines, no Hello columns no fucking about on Britains Next Top Cock.

On the contrary. Repped for speaking the truth.

gutter press. Its become boring. These papers spend 50 or so weeks of the year arse licking these people then as soon as something comes out to knock them they are all over it like rapid dogs.

Its systematic of the game of football & society nowadays. Its fucking parasitic.

Isn't there supposed to be more stuff coming out about Crouch and Glen Johnson too.

Yep they are fucking idiots but its their private business.

As a side note, just how rapid are these dogs you speak of?

The hacks on Sunday Supplement are so risibly hypocritical. If Capello had got a mere parking fine they'd be screaming for his resignation. Now of Rooney they're saying: 'His mind probably wasn't right because of the way the football went...He's got the best manager to get him back on track...He must play in the next game...' I bet Sven finds it all a giggle.