You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wayne Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute

StevieH

i really do have to laugh at this and i will tell you why. My boss in work is a sound fella but a manu fan so not that sound. He said to me a few weeks ago that he had it from a good source that a top england/liverpool player was at court trying to stop the papers from printing a story about him being a dirty wee man and he was loving it when he was telling me by the sounds of things it was not a liverpool player but a player from liverpool.i have never said this before but FUCK i cant wait for work on monday

This has been coming for a while and he deserves everything he gets for this, the fucking tool. Ingurland's darling, press fawning all over him, happy marriage, child on the way and he's pulling stunts like this. Dispicable cunt. I've heard that GJ is next - doesn't make him any less dispicable but hey, he's not Wayne 'Ingurland and Manyoo Legend' Rooney is he. Fuck you Rooney, and fuck your career and your form. The terraces are going to have a field day with this.

And lighten up Stronts, this is funny shit.

Is there any truth in the story that Colleen wouldn't have anything to do with him so he was seeing a checkout girl as a teenager until he signed his first professional contract, dumped the checkout girl and went after Colleen, whereupon she suddenly declared her undying love for the soon-to-be-multi-millionaire? If there is, I expect him to be taken to the cleaners after this. Classy, classy couple.