You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wayne Rooney cheats on pregnant wife Coleen with £1k-a-night prostitute

StevieH

• 5 years later...

I see Our National Treasure has got a BBC documentary screening about him next week.  Well about selected parts about him anyway.

According to the BBC website he DIDN'T hand in a transfer request!  Well he did once, but the OTHER time he DIDN'T.  He just said to Fungusface, "Well if you don't pick me I'm leaving."

It turns out he used to write poetry before it was all spoiled by his girlfriend and shameless social barnacle Colleen.

Rooney reveals his love of poetry before meeting his future wife Coleen.  "I used to love writing poems. Before I was with Coleen, just normal poems," he said.

I hate der redshite me

Like spritely moonlight beams shimmering on an iron-grey sea.

It's der redshite that I hate

Will the sprit of love e'r intertwine our lovelorn fate

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day

Howard Kendall.

It I may get negged for this but you know who I truly admire? Giggs and Scholes, because I have no fucking idea what their wives look like. They are both legends of the game, but have only ever played footy and gone home. No clothing lines, no Hello columns no fucking about on Britains Next Top Cock.

Whoops...

• Upvote 4

I see Our National Treasure has got a BBC documentary screening about him next week.  Well about selected parts about him anyway.

According to the BBC website he DIDN'T hand in a transfer request!  Well he did once, but the OTHER time he DIDN'T.  He just said to Fungusface, "Well if you don't pick me I'm leaving."

It turns out he used to write poetry before it was all spoiled by his girlfriend and shameless social barnacle Colleen.

Rooney reveals his love of poetry before meeting his future wife Coleen.  "I used to love writing poems. Before I was with Coleen, just normal poems," he said.

I hate der redshite me

Howard Kendall.

Whoops...

More like...

There was a young girl called Coleen,

Who’s boyfriend’s face was obscene,

She let him shag grannies,

With big sloppy fannies,

Because she could live the life of a Queen .

• Upvote 8

I hate der redshite me

Howard Kendall.

Whoops...

Ha ha ha, I was right on Scholes though. Plus I think you'll find it was me who broke the Giggs injunction over on the MF.

• 7 years later...